Memorial Day Parade Monday, May 30th Fairfield National Little League Honors Those Who Served Our Country
The following is relevant information for the Memorial Day Parade. Please plan on marching to honor those who have served our country
1. Fairfield National Little League will line up on Graiville St. which is across the street from Dairy Queen.
2. Players need to arrive between 9:15-9:30am in Full Uniform-Please wear sneakers- no cleats!-THE POST ROAD CLOSES AT 9:30 TO TRAFFIC.
3. The parade starts at 10am but we are in the Blue third division. We line up behind Dogwood Girl Scouts. We will start marching around 10:45-11:00am.
4. The parade winds its way down the Post Road and turns at the Fairfield Public Library- it then proceeds down the Old Post Road past the YMCA and then the town green. It ends where the Old Post Road meets South Benson Rd. PARENTS SHOULD PICK THEIR KIDS-UP AT THE EAST SIDE OF THE OLD POST ROAD JUST PAST SOUTH BENSON ROAD. HINTS - YOU CAN PARK YOUR CAR AT THE PARKING LOT WHERE BOB'S STORE IS LOCATED OR AT DUCHESS RESTAURANT/FAIRFIELD CIRCLE DINER AND WALK UP TO GET YOUR CHILD.
5. Bring bottle water or drink for the kids.
6. Parents are not allowed to march. The coaches and managers will take care of them.
7. Ice Cream will be passed out after the parade right where the children will be picked-up.
8. YOUR TEAM MANAGERS WILL BE GIVING PARENTS MORE DETAILS.
Vote for Warde Baseball Nominated for Team of the Week
Warde Baseball is up for team of the week and they need votes. It takes two seconds to vote. Just click the link, scroll down to the poll and click for Warde baseball and hit vote. The poll closes on Wednesday. The link is below. Thank you!
Chevy Youth Baseball Clinic Information Registration June 1st
As a part of the 2016 Chevy Youth Baseball Program, participants in your league will be able to participate in an instructional clinic with professional baseball coaches. Participation is free, courtesy of your sponsoring Chevrolet dealer.
Clinic registration begins promptly at 12:00 PM (Noon) on Wednesday, June 1, exclusively on our website: www.chevroletbaseball.com
On the site, please click on the “Clinics” tab at the top to access registration. In order to keep these clinics exclusive to our sponsored leagues, no information will be provided on the clinic section of the website prior to the posted registration time.
Parents can register their children (ages 6-12) at the registration time. There is limited space for the clinics so registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Once a clinic is full, interested participants will still be allowed to sign up for that clinic but will be put on a waiting list. If spots open up, they will be filled from the waiting list in the order in which they were registered.
Please see the available clinics below:
Date: Saturday, June 18
Team: Somerset Patriots
Clinic Start Time: 11:30 AM
Clinic End Time: 2:00 PM
Stadium: TD Bank Ballpark
Address: 1 Patriots Park, Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Date: Sunday, June 26
Team: Bridgeport Bluefish
Clinic Start Time: 9:30 AM
Clinic End Time: 12:00 PM
Stadium: The Ballpark at Harbor Yard
Address: 500 Main St., Bridgeport, CT 06604
Date: Sunday, July 17
Team: MLB Players Association Alumni and Former Mets player Mookie Wilson
Clinic Start Time: 9:30 AM
Clinic End Time: 1:00 PM
Stadium: Eastport South Manor Athletic Complex
Address: Sunrise Hwy South Service Rd, Eastport, NY, 11941
FNLL Families and Friends – We are pleased to share this offer from our partner, Jersey Mike’s. For every coupon redeemed, Jersey Mike’s will donate $1 back to FNLL. All the details can be found on the coupon. Click here for the coupon