Monroe-Woodbury Varsity Lacrosse invites all youth programs from Orange County to a pre-season lacrosse tournament on Sunday April 10th, 2016. This tournament is for Boys 7/8th grade.
- Each team is guaranteed four games (25 minutes)
- Top Four teams advance to Semi-Finals
- Top two teams advance to Championship
- Players from your team must reside in your school district. No guest play.
- 7/8th graders that play JV are welcome
- All players must have a valid US Lacrosse membership ID
- Each team must hand in a waiver prior to participation
with team name
- Registration due one month prior to tournament (March 10th)
- Send Check for $400 made out to "Monroe Woodbury Varsity Lacrosse" to:
26 Castleton Drive
Highland Mills, NY 10930
***Please note, due to field space we are limiting this tournament to 12 teams. We already have seven teams committed.
All proceeds to benefit Monroe-Woodbury Varsity Lacrosse.
with questions or call:
Tim Philbin at 917 848-5480.
Thank you for your consideration.
MW Varsity Head Coach
Click Here Now to View