u8 pray rices are can elled. u10 Tuesday night game is cancelled.
Tackling College Sports Podcasts
Below are links to the Tackling College Sports Podcasts which you and your child may find useful and interesting as they begin to consider playing sports at the college level. The co-hosts for these podcasts are Mark Franco (parent, coach and former boys director for the NHSC) and Chris LeGates (son of Ray Legates - the man who started the NHSC back in 1971!) Each link contains the same podcasts, they are just different streaming sites depending on whether you are on a computer, phone, ipod, etc.
2015 Annual Meeting and Elections: Jun 22, 2015 7:15 PM - 9:00 PM
NORTH HAVEN SOCCER CLUB
NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEETING TO SELECT CLUB OFFICERS FOR THE PERIOD 7/1/15 THROUGH 6/30/16
THE MEETING WILL BE HELD ON MONDAY, JUNE 22, 2015, 7:15p.m. AT THE RECREATION CENTER, LINSLEY STREET, NORTH HAVEN TO VOTE ON THE SLATE OF OFFICERS PRESENTED BY THE NOMINATING COMMITTEE AS FOLLOWS:
PRESIDENT: ADAM ACQUARULO
VICE PRESIDENT: DAVID FALASCO
VICE PRESIDENT: ALAN TOMASZEWSKI
TREASURER: KATHLEEN CARBONI
SECRETARY: TARA CHIARELLI
Anyone wishing to contest the candidates proposed by the committee must submit to the Secretary a petition signed by not less than 15 members of the NHSC at least 10 days prior to the annual meeting. Please contact Brenda Howlett, Nominating Chair via email at email@example.com
The North Haven Soccer Club is giving $500 college scholarships to two current or former members of the NHSC who are heading off to college. Guidelines for the application process are as follows:
1) Applicant must be a graduating High School Senior who will be attending their first year of college in the fall of 2015. Applicant may not be a child of any of the current officers of the North Haven Soccer Club or a child of the current NHSC Scholarship Committee members.
2) Applicant must be a current or former member of the North Haven Soccer Club, either as a player, coach, volunteer or referee for at least 5 years. State in what capacity you were involved with the club and what years.
3) Applicant must expect to graduate with a "B" average or higher. Submit your official High School transcript.
4) Submit an essay of at least 200 words, "What soccer has meant to me…"
5) Letter of recommendation is optional.
6) All of the above must be postmarked no later than June 5, 2015. Please include contact information including phone number and email address.
See the attached details regarding the annual Joe Conte Rec Tournament run by the South Central District of CJSA. This is a great (and FREE!!) tournament for our recreation level teams which the club has supported for numerous years. If you are interested in entering your REC team, please email Dave Falasco (boys) at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sheryl Holle (girls) at email@example.com They will coordinate entering all the North Haven teams.