Directions to Humphrey Road in Derry, NH
a.. Take Route 93 to exit 4
b.. Take Route 102 East into Derry
c.. Go throug h the center of town and through 2 sets of lights
d.. You will come to a rotary
e.. Take a right at the rotary onto Rte 28 Bypass South
f.. Follow 28 Bypass South just past West Running Brook School.
g.. Take next Left onto Humphrey Road
h.. Don Ball field is the first left off of Humphrey road. Game field
is up on the right next to the playground.
Game Day Issues, Lost, etc.
Call Fred Gendron on cell (603) 320-1999.
FROM THE SOUTH - Take 93N. Go past exit 5, bear left at the fork (293N/101W).
Follow 101W to set of lights at the intersection of 114 and 101. Go straight through the light (you will be on 114).
At the 4th light on Rt. 114, take left onto 114/114A (Mast Road).
Go by the Women’s State Prison (on right) and take the next right (Henry Bridge Road).
Go over the small bridge and at stop sign, bear left (you will be directly across from the Grasmere General Store).
Go by Bel Air Nursing Home (on right) and take the next right onto Tibbetts Hill Road.
Once on Tibbetts Hill Road, take the first right onto Lauren Lane and bear right coming up the hill.
Mountain View Middle School is at the top of the hill. Visitor parking and the main doors are located in the front of the building.
See also map
Travel West on Route 102 towards Hudson for approximately 9-10 miles.
You will pass Alvirne High School (on right hand side) as you enter the Town of
Hudson. As you continue west on Route 102 into Hudson, you will go through 4 sets of
At the fourth set, you will want to be in the left hand lane following signs for Route
3A. There will be an Exxon Station and 7-11 at this intersection. You want to bear left
towards Route 3A as you pass the 7/11 on your right hand side.
Follow this short road to the stop sign and take a left onto Route 3A. Go approximately ¼ mile and take a left at the first traffic light onto Central Street.
Hudson Memorial School will be on your right hand side approximately ¼ mile.
Please park in designated parking spaces only. There are no pets allowed on school property.
See also map
Follow path off traffic circle at the rear of the building.
Cawley Memorial Field
587 Douglas Road Lowell MA 01852
Take Rt. 3 South to 495 North
Take 495 North to Exit 38 (Lowell Tewksbury)
At end of ramp turn right onto Rt. 38 towards Lowell for 1/2 mile
Take right onto Douglas Rd
Just after you pass the Lowell Saturn car dealership go 1/4 mile on Douglas Rd to Cawley Stadium on right
1. Head south on Mammoth Rd/RT-128 toward Pillsbury Rd - 1.6 mi
2. Turn right at Nashua Rd/RT-102 Continue to follow RT-102 - 7.5 mi
3. Continue on Derry Rd - 0.1 mi
4. Turn right at Ferry St/RT-111 W Continue to follow RT-111 W - 0.3 mi
5. Continue on Bridge St/RT-101A W Continue to follow RT-101A W - 1.0 mi
6. Continue on Canal St - 0.2 mi
7. Turn right at Daniel Webster Hwy/Main St - 0.1 mi
8. Turn left at Amherst St/RT-101A - 0.7 mi
9. Slight left at Broad St/RT-130 - 0.7 mi
10. Merge onto Everett Turnpike/US-3 N via the ramp to Manchester Continue to follow Everett Turnpike - 3.1 mi
11. Take exit 10 for Industrial Dr toward US-3 - 0.6 mi
12. Turn left at Industrial Dr - 1.0 mi
13. Turn left at Continental Blvd - 0.5 mi
14. Turn right at Camp Sargent Rd - 0.6 mi
15. Turn right at Robert W Brundige Way - 315 ft
16. Turn right to stay on Robert W Brundige Way - 190 ft
Arrive at: Robert W Brundige Way Merrimack, NH 03054 - Approx 33 minutes
Directions below copied from the Merrimack Cardinal's Web Site:
Directions to MERRIMACK CARDINALS GAME FIELD (VETERANS MEMORIAL FIELD)
Veterans Memorial Field is located on Robert W Brundige Way, just off Camp Sargent Road. There is a sign for the field. Parking is very limited at the actual field location. Parking is allowed on Camp Sargent Road (field side of the road only). There is also a small parking lot at a YMCA camp near Veterans and parking lots at Thornton's Ferry Elementary School. There will be signs at these locations. The school has the most parking. If you park at the school or the YMCA area, you can walk through the field adjacent to the YMCA parking to get to the game field. It is shorter than following the road. This is a residential area, we ask that teams not honk horns upon arrival or departure.
From Manchester and Points North:
Take Exit 11 off the Everett Turnpike. Take a right at the end of the ramp. Turn left at four-way light. At second light, turn right onto Camp Sergeant Rd. The field will be on your right.
You will pass Thorntons Ferry school on your left first and then the YMCA camp on your right. Please park at one on these locations.
From Nashua and Points South:
Take Exit 10 off the Everett Turnpike. Take a left at the end of the ramp. Go back over the highway to the end of this road, turn left at the light. At first light, turn right onto Camp Sergeant Rd. The field will be on your right.
You will pass Thornton's Ferry school on your left first and then the YMCA camp on your right. Please park at one on these locations.
From Route 101A:
Turn onto Continental Boulevard. Take first left at Naticook Rd. After cemetery, bear right at curve, left at next curve. Field will be on your left.
Past the entrance to the field, you will pass the YMCA camp on the left and then Thornton's Ferry school on the right. Please park at one on these locations.
1. Take Rte 102 West toward Nashua.
2. Continue over the bridge into downtown Nashua. Stay on Rte 111 W (W. Hollis Street)
3. Follow 111W until you pass over Rte 3.
4. Shortly after passing over Rte 3, take a right at the lights onto Riverside Drive. Stellos Stadium/Motta Field is on your left.