Support NIHA just by shopping on Amazon. On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you are prompted to select a charitable organization from our list of eligible organizations.
To add or change your charitable organization:
- Sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser.
- From your desktop, go to Your Account from the navigation at the top of any page, and then select Your AmazonSmile (step 2 illustration), then the option to Add or Change your Charity. Or, from your mobile browser, select Change your Charity from the options at the bottom of the page.
- Seach for Newark Ice Hockey Association, select and save (step 3 illustration, below)
What is Community Rewards?
Kroger Community Rewards makes fund-raising easy by donating to local organizations based on the shopping you do everyday. Once you link your card to an organization, all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
A digital account is needed to participate in Kroger Community Rewards. If you already have a digital account, you will need to ensure you have a Plus Card linked to your account. Then, go here to select an organization.
Please note, a Plus Card is required for the Kroger Community Rewards program so that your transactions apply toward the organization you choose.
How do I select an organization to support?
- Sign in to your Kroger account online
- Go to "My Account" under where your name is displayed
- Enter Newark Ice Hockey Association or search by NPO number 81288
- Select the Newark Ice Hockey Association from the list and click “Save.”
Newark Ice Hockey Association will now display in the Kroger Community Rewards section of your account. If you need to review or revisit your organization, you can always find these details under your Account details.
Any transactions moving forward using the Shopper’s Card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program. It takes approximately 10 days for the Kroger Community Rewards total to begin displaying on your receipt.