2018 Get Ready 5 day all day Camp - Renton
Welcome to the 10th Annual Get Ready Hockey School….the Pacific Northwest’s biggest and best hockey school!!!!!
Get Ready Hockey School is an exciting youth hockey camp where girls and boys of all ages come to develop their athletic ability. Here they will learn important life skills through a variety of activities and experiences all while having fun and making lasting friendships….
Started back in 2009, Jamie Huscroft and Dan Murphy wanted to provide a hockey camp where kids could have fun and improve upon their skills….well…. 9 years later we can safely say we’ve seen over 1000 participants attend our camp and just as many smiles leave our doors at Sno-King Renton Ice Arena….
What makes the Get Ready Hockey Camp Unique? Here are just a few reasons why campers keep coming back to participate in our hockey school…
- Get Ready Hockey School jerseys provided to each camper
- New and exciting on ice drills designed to challenge skaters and goalies of all levels
- Daily Dry-land activities designed so your child will have fun in a safe team building environment
- Daily lunch provided to keep your camper fueled for their daily activities
- Our flexible 1,2,3,4,5 day options are a popular choice for our busy families
- Friday game day where your camper will play in a full ice game and show off his/her new skills
- Friday afternoon family BBQ featuring fun for the whole family
- Awesome BBQ provided for your whole family
- A Dunk Tank where kids can have the last laugh with their instructors
- Inflatable Water Slide for endless hours of fun
Our Goal for every participant….
We will promise to make every camper who attends our camp leave with a positive experience. We promote team-work, sportsmanship, respect and kindness to each other. Activities are based on these principles. Our counselors serve as role models for the campers and will do everything from tie skates to waiting in the lobby until every last child is picked up in the afternoon. We believe our camp should be fun and engage campers to perform their best and learn new skills. Jamie and Dan are determined to make this camp one your child will remember for a lifetime…
Times: 9am to 3pm daily
Starts: August 20th
Ends: August 24th
Levels: Beginners 8U 10U 12U 14U
Instructors: Jamie Huscroft and Dan Murphy
Cost: $450.00 or daily options
What to bring: Hockey equipment, water bottle, extra snack and street hockey stick.