Morris County Area Summer Swim League (MCASSL)
Athletes Code of Conduct For Athletes and Parents
The aims and objectives of the MCASSL are as follows:
- To foster, perfect, and extend the aims and ideals of amateur swimming.
- To provide a healthy, wholesome recreation to all competitors.
- To foster athletic relationships between member townships and private community pool associations of the League.
- To emphasize and abide by the principles of sportsmanship and fair play.
As an athlete in this league, I agree to abide by the following rules:
- I will show a respectful attitude toward opponents, officials, coaches and fans
- I will use only positive comments to the other athletes, coaches, and officials
- I will not use vulgar language and/or gestures
I understand that if I do not conform to this code I may be subject to punishment for my actions that may include but is not limited to:
- Dismissal from 1 or more events in a meet
- Suspension from team competition for one or more meets
- Permanent disbarment from competing in the MCASSL
- Dismissal from the team
- Request to leave swim meet
- Suspension of son/daughter from team for period to be decided by MCASSL