Pre-tryouts will be held either 3/23 or 3/30
Tryout dates to be posted shortly (sometime in April)
Spring Soccer Registrations will close 3/15!!!
Club registrations ASAP please...
Practices will start (weather permitting) at the end of March with Seasons starting soon after
Parent's Meeting Notes
- Starts late March/early April (depending on program & weather)
- Age groups carry over from Fall
- Tiger Pre-K/1
- Rec (U8/U10/U12/etc. - includes T2 (U8))
- Club (U9 up to U16 - generally ends with moves to HS soccer)
- Repeat Cleat (all equipment / all sports / focus on cleats)
- Summer Sessions (camp)
- Tryouts end of March/early April
- Pre-tryout dates to be posted shortly
- Open with evaluators aligned with age groups
- Coaches (esp. Tiger)
- Facilities Coordinator
- Tiger Coordinator (includes Tiger Fun Day/pictures/etc.)
- Equipment Coordinator (includes uniforms)
- Social Media Coordinator
- Foundational - Tiger up to Rec/Club split
- Trainer - focus on Club (U9 and up)
- Engagement (want to develop) / skills (individual/team)
- Ties to tryouts as well Tiger through HS
- Individual/Contributor/Mentor (think captain)
Coach's Meeting to be scheduled (early March)
In the Works
Dates for open tryouts for Fall 2019 to be posted soon.
Please email email@example.com with any questions about Spring, Summer, or next Fall soccer activities.
"Try Before You Buy" day moved to Spring -
if you have fun soccer items others may want to try.
We offer the several different soccer programs, each designed with that specific age grouping and level of engagement in mind. Below is a link to each program. Click the program name to go to a more detailed explanation of that specific program.
Summer and Winter programs also available - website updates coming shortly...
Players are now grouped by CALENDAR YEAR. If a player is born during a specific year, they can participate at that age grouping for the entire soccer year (Fall and Spring - not the calendar year). Download the US Soccer Age Chart Matrix (PDF) if you have any questions related to the appropriate program for your player based on their age (DOB).
Please note that at U9 your child is eligible to participate in either the Recreational or Travel program. The program chosen will depend on your child's skill level and the desired level of competition. If you have any questions about this or anything else please contact the Northwestern Soccer director at
Directions to fields can be found by looking at our facilities page.
Soccer Director Scott Wagner |
Find NYAA Soccer on Facebook