Villages Boys Lacrosse Spring 2018
No experience required, Beginners are encouraged!
A Current US Lacrosse Membership is required to play.
($30 annual fee)
You will be prompted to provide or renew your membership during registration.
Register Before 1/19 to avoid $25 late registration fee
Starts - February, 13th.
Ends - April 29th.
Practices: Tuesdays & Thursdays
Team Practice Times: 8U,10U,12U - 5:45pm-7:00pm
U14 - 6:45 - 8:00pm
Location: Palencia Fields & Mill Creek Field
Villages day at Jacksonville University
U8 Teams Click Here U10 Teams Click Here U12 Teams Click Here U14 Teams Click Here
(Registration will close on January 19th)
Villages Lacrosse will participate in the North Florida Youth Lacrosse League
Athletes will need: Stick and all pads. Jax Lax on CR210 is the place to go.
Villages Lacrosse Tuition Includes:
- Fully sublimated Uniforms
- Shooter Shirt
- Practices ran by Ohana Lacrosse Company coaches!
- Tournament style Jamboree at end of season
Team & Game Information:
Co-Presidents: Tim Moltisanti & Brian Duncan
Coach Moltisanti, Coach Duncan, Coach Gurowski, Coach Lincoln, Coach Everett, Coach Hancock, Coach Matt
- 8U - will play a 4 vs 4 game with soft ball and pads on a smaller field.
- 10U - will play a 7 vs 7 game with regular ball and pads on a smaller field.
- 12U - will play a 10 vs 10 lacrosse game on regulation fields.
- 14U - will play a 10 vs 10 lacrosse game on regulation fields.