TCG PRE-SEASON TRAINING CAMP - High School (Grades 9-12)
With less than a month to go before the high school season starts up, these mini-camps provide an opportunity for players to hit the ground running come March 4th.
Having three hours for each session with players being protected from the winter elements, we have an ideal setting to dive deep on both individual skills, position work and team concepts.
- Sessions will be at Starfinder in Manayunk section of Philiadelphia at 4015 Main Street
- Dates and times:
- Sunday 2/10/19 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Sunday 2/24/19 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Some of the material covered:
- On the individual/small group level, we'll cover:
- Position work: Attack, Defense, Midfield, Goalies, Face-offs
- Stickwork, ground ball and shooting techniques
- 1 v 1 on-ball play
- off-ball play including crease, adjacent and two-passes away
- 2-man play including pick and flip games
- 3-man/triangle concepts
- Odd man scenarious including: 2 v 1, 3 v 2, 4 v 3 and 5 v 4
- We'll also do big picture work, covering general concepts of all the major team areas:
- Team defense
- Team offense
- Man up/Man down
- Zone Defense/Offense
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Any questions? Please contact Joe Proud at
or call (215) 909-9478.