My my My my

CSA is always interested in adding quality paid professional soccer coaches.  Coaches interested in coaching travel soccer must have a minimum of a USSF E License or The Grassroots Pathway 9v9 & 11v11. Interested coaches need to send: a coaching resume, copies of coachinglicense(s)/education, and at a minimum two preferred age groups and gender you are interested in coaching.  

Please email directly to, Jay Redding, CSA Director of Coaching,