PYH 2017-18 Registration Procedures
Welcome to Pawling Youth Hockey’s (PYH) 2017-2018 season. We are looking forward to another exciting season!
PYH will be fielding teams at the Mite, Squirt, PeeWee, Bantam, Midget and Girls U19 levels, as well as our popular Learn to Skate program.
1 - Players will be required to provide a valid 2017-2018 USA Hockey number. Please visit www.usahockeyregistration.com to register your player.
2 - Online registration must be completed and there is a $200 non-refundable registration fee which is applied to your registration costs at the time of registration.
3 - Per USA Hockey regulations, only 18 skaters and 2 goalies can be rostered on a team. We anticipate having two teams at the Squirt and Bantam levels and possibly 2 teams at the Pee Wee Level. This does not apply to our Mite players where there is no roster restrictions.
4 – Our Midget team is a short-season (14-week) team. This is an opportunity for our older players to continue to play competitive hockey from late August through November, before their High School seasons get underway. The Midget program anticipates playing 11 games (a combination of home and away). The majority of practices and home games will be held at South Kent as Trinity Pawling ice does not open until mid-October at the earliest. A minimum of 12 Midget skaters needs to be rostered by August 1 otherwise we will not have a Midget team.
Registration questions? Please email
Payment questions? Please email
Problems with the website? Please email
Fees for the 2017-2018 season have not increased.
- Mites - $850
- Squirts - $1,250
- PeeWees - $1,250
- Bantams - $1,250
- Girls U19 - $1,250
- Midgets - $600
The above fees include (excluding Midgets, see above):
- On ice practices from Mid-September through early March. Typically two one-hour practices per week.
- Games from mid October through February - home and away
- One mid-season tournament, at coaches discretion (not including lodging costs) If opting out of the second tournament, no credit or refund for season registration fees.
- End of season CT State Tournaments (not including lodging costs)
- Monthly goalie clinics with Pro Crease Goaltending
Jerseys and socks must be purchased separately and are not included in the registration fees.
PYH offers a sibling and goalie discounts for players registered on PYH travel teams. Sibling discounts are 20% for the second player and 30% for the third player. Any additional siblings will also receive a 30% discount. Older player pays full registration fee. Discounts are applied to the lower costs programs first. PYH offers our goalies a discount of $150. Only one goalie discount per family. **Family discounts and/or registration incentives do not apply to Midget or LTS registration.
All PYH Registration is ONLINE
- Please go to www.pawlingyouthhockey.org and in the left menu click on Register Online and choose the appropriate registration program
- Existing members will be prompted for their email address and password to access PYH site. Existing members that have not previously been issued a password or cannot remember their password, can have their password emailed to them by entering only their email address, leaving the password blank and clicking submit
- New members will be asked for their email address and name and will subsequently be emailed a password to login with.
- Once you are logged in, please enter all requested information
- If you are new to Pawling Youth Hockey, a copy of each player’s birth certificate is required. Please note, there is an opportunity for you to upload your player’s birth certificate at the end of the registration process. Please cross off any SSN’s that exist on the document before you scan and upload. THIS ONLY APPLIES IF YOU ARE NEW TO PYH.
- All payments must be made online with a credit card (check cards with a visa logo will work as well).
- Only the $200 non-refundable registration applied to the player balance is due at time of registration.
- Subsequent payments are 1/3 of the balance, with the final payment due prior to the player taking the ice. Player will not be allowed to take the ice for 1st if balance not paid in full and all completed paper work handed in.
- Registration paperwork must be received prior to players taking the ice. They can be found on the Documents tab of the website.
- Required forms are:
- Mail completed forms to: PYH Registrar, PO Box 486, Pawling, NY 12564
- Forms can also be scanned and emailed to: PYHRegistrar1@gmail.com