Promoting youth hockey in New Brighton, MoundsView, St.Anthony and Shoreview MN
 
 
My my My my
 
 
 
 
 
 
Irondale Youth Hockey Association
Note: Location and Time change
Annual Meeting and Election Meeting: Thursday, April 17, 2008 at 6:00 p.m.
at the Hanson Park Neighborhood Center, New Brighton, MN.
Address: IYHA, PO Box 120114, New Brighton, MN 55112 Website: www.iyhaleague.org
 
From President (Tom Lucarelli):
Hi,
 
The hockey season has concluded and our focus turns to re-energizing during the next few months. Throw or kick a ball around, grab your fishing rod or swing your golf clubs.
 
We have elections this month on 4/17/08 and the position of treasurer for the association is still open. This is a very important position to fill and is critical to the IYHA. Please consider running for treasurer or encourage someone you know who might be interested.
 
I want to extend a special thank you to the current board members who have completed their terms – Cheryl Mason as Vice President for the last 2 years, Tom O’Keefe as Treasurer for the last 2 years, Mark Mohar as Boy’s Coordinator for the last 3 years and Mike Nundahl as Girl’s Coordinator for the last 2 years. Your contributions were greatly appreciated! Also, good luck to all the association members running for IYHA Board positions in the upcoming election.
 
If you have not yet had the opportunity, please fill out the end of the year survey. This information is very helpful and is used to improve the program.
 
Remember elections on 4-17-08. There will be additional reminders via email and postings on the web.
 
Tom
 
Annual Meeting and Election Meeting:
 
The Annual meeting and the Election meeting will be held at Hanson Park in the Neighborhood Center on Thursday, April 17, 2008.  The ANNUAL Meeting of the Board of Directors will be held at 6:00 p.m. The ELECTION meeting will start at approximately 7:30 p.m.  The first fifteen minutes or so of the election meeting will be for candidate introductions to be followed by the election of board members in order as directed by the IYHA bylaws.
 
From Jeanne Falconer – Lake Region:
 
There was a bit of a profit in March because taxes didn’t have to be paid. Each association (Irondale and Mounds View) is receiving a check for $2000. Three of the four pull-tab sites did well. Lake Region will begin selling pull tabs at the Big 10 Tavern on April 1st. Used equipment has been found to set up there, which keeps the set up costs down. Each association has been allocated to receive up to $4000 as funds are available. 
 
*********************************************************************************************************
Tyler Fitzel, Candidate for Boys Program Coordinator:
 
I'd like to be considered a candidate for an open board position. I have an interest in the BoysProgramCoordinator and below I will include a brief paragraph about myself.
 
Who is Tyler Fitzel:
I graduated from St. Paul Johnson in 1995, obtained a B.A. degree to teach science from Concordia College, Moorhead. I coached 3 years of PeeWee hockey for MYHA (Moorhead). My first teaching position was at Chisago Lakes Middle School teaching 7th grade Life Science. I coached the Varsity and JV Golf program, a Bantam B hockey team and served on the CLYHA Board as Boys Program Coordinator. I then taught in Thief River Falls for 3 years. While in Thief River Falls, I taught 9th and 10th grade science, coached Varsity and JV Boys Golf, ran the Summer golf programs, youth and adult for Community Education and had many positions across the different hockey programs. I was the goaltending coach for both the high school and youth programs. I was a PeeWee hockey coach, in which we made back to back trips to the State Tournament (3rd place and 5th place). I also did color/play-by-play for the local radio station for each High School game. My job as teacher was reduced to half time and I was offered a job at Johnson High School, where I now teach various science classes. I coached in the Johnson youth program for 3 years. 1 Bantam and 2 PeeWee. I was the USA Hockey ACE/HEP coordinator for 2 years. I left to begin refereeing youth hockey and took a position this past year coaching at Irondale High School (Varsity and JV). I have been coaching Boys and Girls golf at St. Agnes Schools in St. Paul for 4 years now. I was also voted on to the Executive Committee of the Minnesota Public Golf Association this past fall. I coordinate and run the local, regional, state and international science fair for Johnson. I am also the Natural Resource and Environmental Sciences Academy leader at Johnson.
***************************************************************************************
Doug Loahr, Candidate for Boys Program Coordinator:
 
Hello:
 
     My name is Doug Loahr, and I am running for boys coordinator.  I have two sons at the Bantam level in the Irondale Association.  I have coached my sons from Mites up to PeeWees.  I have also coached at the high school level at Totino Grace High School.  I played hockey in high school and in college. 
 
     If I am voted in as boys coordinator, there are some items I would like to address.  First of all, I would like to address the try out process.  I believe we should start earlier and limit the number of try out days to 4 (this would not include warm-ups).  Secondly, I believe we need to look at the number of clinics we have throughout the year.  I do not want to eliminate the skills end of the clinics, but possibly change the timing and amount of them we have scheduled.  Third off, non-parent coaching is an issue that needs to be addressed as I feel there are pro's and con's of both.  I will be happy to elaborate, but don't want to discuss this at length at this time.  What I do want to say is the best qualified person needs to be coaching, whether or not that is a parent or not.  My fourth point is that I believe we need the high school coach to be more involved so our children are more prepared for the caliber they will be expected to play at the high school level.  Lastly, I would really like to address the level of play Irondale Hockey is at, and where we are as an association.  For example, we need to get the children playing at the proper levels to compete and be successful.  This may entail not having an "A" team at certain levels.   
 
Thank you,
 
Douglas Loahr
***************************************************************************************
Mark Mohar, Candidate for Boys Program Coordinator:
 
My name is Mark Mohar and I am running for the position of Boy’s Program Coordinator.  Two seasons ago, we began a player and coach skills development program.  The return of the program to focusing on fundamental skills was a necessary step for the sustainability of the program.  Our skills had been lagging behind programs not only comparable in size to Irondale but also the TC District (now District 1) programs.  Since then, we have begun skills development nights and goalie clinics to teach the basic skills and team concepts of hockey.  We started this program with the expectation that this program would require patience and would be an evolving process each year.  We are starting to see the results of the skill clinics now as several of our teams have won multiple playoff games and we had our team in a Minnesota Hockey Regional tournament for the first time in several years.
 
The next few years will be very important to the sustainability of the Irondale program.  We need to continue to emphasize skills and basic team concepts at the Mite, Squirt and PeeWee levels, building a base of fundamental skills so that when players move on the Bantam and high school levels they can be taught higher level team play concepts.  We need to educate our coaches on how to teach these skills to players at all levels. As we move forward, we need to keep improving the quality of our ice time so that Irondale will be competitive for years to come.
***************************************************************************************************************************************
Bo Parsons, Candidate for Boys Program Coordinator:
 
My name is Bo Parsons.  I am formally expressing my interest in the BoysCoordinatorposition via this e-mail.  I have 1 son in the Irondale program.  My experience dates back to 1999 where I coached Mites in Roseville from the '98-'99 season through the '02-'03 season.  During the '02-'03 season in Roseville I was head coach of both a Mite team and a Squirt C team.  For the '03-'04 season my children moved to the North St. Paul Association with their mother.  NSP had non-parent coaches in place at the Squirt A and Pony levels where the boys were placed.  During '03-'04 I took a position as a Non-Parent Head Coach of a Squirt C team.  In '04-'05 I again took on double duty as the Assistant Coach of a PeeWee C team in NSP and Co-Head Coach of the 1995 Wisconsin Fire Tier 1 AAA team that plays in the Mid-America Hockey League (MAHL).  My last season of coaching association was '04-'05.  The boys again relocated this time to Mounds View and have been members of the Irondale Association ever since.  During the off season in 2004 through 2007 (and continuing through 2010) I have coached the AAA Minnesota Lumberjacks playing in the Minnesota Showcase Hockey AAA league.  The team has grown and developed together and become one of the top 2 teams in the league.  My hockey travels have also allowed me to take teams to Calgary, Alberta, Canada and Las Vegas, NV for international tournaments.  This summer along with the Lumberjacks I will be coaching 1995 Team Synergy for the Easton AAA Hockey Club.
 
Short term goals are defined as follows.  First and foremost a completely independent tryout process.  To accomplish this I would suggest an interview process to be advertised through a free posting on the Minnesota Hockey website.  I would be looking for 3 to 4 graders at each level, compensation would be competitive with nearby associations.  Also, through a similar interview process I would suggest non-parent coaching at both the PeeWee A and Bantam A levels (I believe it is already in place at the Bantam level).  I would suggest to the board that the tryouts go from 7 sessions to 5 sessions and after 3 sessions the players get divided into an A/B pool and a B/C pool.  An immediate order of business would be setting up communication lines with all necessary parties.  Along with that one of the communication lines would be initiating cooperation with the High School program to try to provide more system ready players once they get to that level.  For player development I would look to HBTC and/or Acceleration MN for teams in 10, 15, or 20 session packages for each team depending on cost.  In addition to that I think 1 on ice edging clinic per month would be good.  For coaches I think it as important as everything else if not more important that they also attend a informational association wide meeting once per month that not only could be used for continuing education but also for feedback from others.  The most important asset I have utilized in my coaching tenure is the knowledge of my peers and learning from them as I hope they have been able to take something from what I have done.
 
A few long term goals to be defined as accomplished by the end of my 3 year tenure are as follows.  I would recommend phasing into non-parent coaching at the PeeWee B level and the Bantam B level as well as giving strong consideration to non-parent coaching at the Squirt A level.  Through the communication with the High School listed above, I would like to install an outline per say of the High Schools playbook which should not only increase the youth programs success but also the High Schools success.  Tied in with the above I think we can create a strong philosophy that starts with the High School and trickles down to the Association Board then to the Coaches then to the Players and finally to the Parents.  All of this I believe will create a positive experience that will increase the success of teams association wide and eventually increase the association’s marketability and numbers through positive presentation.
 
In summary, I am doing this because I love to teach and I have a passion for the sport of hockey.  One thing I have presented to every player I have ever coached is "Anybody can score a goal, it takes a real hockey player to create a goal.  Which one are you?  And more importantly which one do you strive to be?".  My personal goal would be to make sure every player had every opportunity to have fun while learning a sport that has given so much to so many of us.  If I do my job along with the coaches and teach, and the players do their job and have fun while learning then the success of the team is inevitable.
 
CEP # 142883 Level 4 '05-'06
 
References:
 
Tim Hawkinson - President Minnesota Showcase Hockey and Director of the AAA League.
952-926-8820
 
Cheryl and Austin Horton - Mother and Player - Coached Austin since he was a Roseville Mite.
651-488-3143
 
Paul Omodt - My Assistant coach for 4 years w/ the Jacks and now w/ Easton.  Former St. Louis Park Board President
952-927-0327
 
Thank you for your time and consideration,
 
Bo Parsons
612 702 4432h
***************************************************************************************************************************************
Mark Rupp, Candidate for Boys Program Coordinator:
 
My name is Mark Rupp, and I am running for the position of Irondale Youth Hockey Boys Coordinator. My wife Marla and I have been married for almost 15 years, and we have lived in New Brighton the entire time. We have 4 children who range in age from 12 years old to 3 years old. Our 2 oldest have been involved in the Irondale Youth Hockey program for a number of years. The 2 youngest have already been skating and have expressed an interest in playing. I tell you this so you understand how invested I currently am in our youth hockey program, as well as in its future. My personal background in hockey is quite extensive. I have been a player, coach, or administrator for almost 40 years. As an administrator, I have done everything involved in running a men’s hockey league, just short of driving the Zamboni. The passion that I bring to the table is twofold. My first passion is for our kids. They need to have the best experience possible to ensure they want to continue playing this wonderful game. My second passion is for the game itself. I want to ensure our kids not only learn the correct fundamentals of the game, but also learn to respect and appreciate the game. I have a number of ideas to promote positive changes, and I look forward to continued conversations to make Irondale Youth Hockey Association the best organization it can be. If you decide to entrust me with this position, I look forward to meeting each and every one of you throughout the summer and upcoming seasons.
*********************************************************************************************************
Mike Nundahl, Candidate for Girls Program Coordinator:
 
I stepped in as Irondale Girls Coordinator during the 2006-2007 season and I am interested in running for the position of Girls Coordinator for the next term. I have been involved with Irondale Youth Hockey for eleven years with our four children. Our three girls are in the Irondale Youth Hockey Program and played at the U8, U10 and U12 levels this past season and our son is now with the Irondale High School team. I helped coached my sons teams when he was younger and with my daughters teams for the past 3 years. I would like to continue my involvement in IYHA working to grow our program. I feel we have made some positive steps towards that. We doubled our U8 program this year, and had several new skaters at both the U10 and U12 levels and continued to be competitive and have winning seasons. I believe in doing what is best for the kids and for our association. I would enjoy the opportunity to serve you again.
 
Thank You,
Mike Nundahl
*********************************************************************************************************
 
Your Name Here, Candidate for Treasurer:
 
*********************************************************************************************************
Monica Crandall, Candidate for Vice President:
 
My name is Monica Crandall. I have lived in Mounds View for over 15 years. I have 2 boys in the I.Y.H.A. hockey program. My son Tom (13) has been in the program since 3rd grade. He will be moving up to a Bantam next year. My son Ben (9) just finished his 1st year of hockey in the Mites program and will be moving in to the Squirts program. I have just completed 2 successful years as Team Manager for my son Tom's teams. During that time I was given several opportunities to work with the Coaches, Parents, & Players towards building a strong team. I found those experiences to be very rewarding. During this past year I was also active with the Tournament Committee. One of my responsibilities was co-coordinating the vendors for the Thanksgiving and Super C Spectacular Tournaments. Our Association had a profitable year with the vendors that were at the two tournaments. I look forward to taking my experiences and putting them to use with the other members of the board for the next two years.
*********************************************************************************************************
Website News
1)  Keep checking the website during the off-season for news updates and for registration information
2) The Sponsorship Report through March is posted in the Documents section. Please share with your sponsors!
3) Several players are involved in spring teams - share that information by clicking on the Feedback button
4) The 2007-2008 team information will remain on the website indefinitely. The season will change sometime in July or August so the default will become 2008-2009. If you go to your team's information for any season and the drop-down does not give you any options to pick your team, the most common cause is that you have not purged your computer's cookies for a while. The easiest way to do this is to click on the small blue button with a question mark next to the word Team. 
Towards the bottom of that popup website help window is a link to purge your computer's cookies. Click on the link and you will be reset.
5) Watch for videos and hockey related articles to be posted over the summer.
6) Don't forget to use the Exchange to sell old hockey equipment you no longer need or buy something you might need.
 
******************************************************************************************************
 
IYHA Board Meetings are open meetings.
Please feel free to come to the meetings. If you wish to have a copy of any information which is distributed at any meeting, please email or call Jean and it will be mailed to you. Upcoming dates for 2007/2008 Board meetings are the
third Thursday of every month at 6:30 p.m. Our meetings are held at the New Brighton Family Service Center.
Meetings will be:  May 15, June 19, July 17 and August 21.
NOTE: If you wish to be on the agenda for the meeting, please contact the IYHA President.
Lake Region Board Meetings:
Lake Region Hockey meetings are open meetings. Contact Jeanne Falconer for dates and times of the next meetings.
Sponsorships:
Sponsors for teams are listed below. This part of the newsletter will continue throughout the rest of the IYHA season. Please notify Jean Aukee of any additions or corrections. (Please forward information about websites and addresses, etc.) Many thanks to our sponsors!
IYHA: **Lake Region Hockey Association**, **Moes**, **Champps**, **Katies**, **Make It Big Photos** and **Our Bar and Grill**
Team Sponsorships:
12U:        
10U:
Bantam: **Response Fire Protection**
Pee Wee A: **Synergy Hockey.net Ltd** and **Minnesota Conway**
Pee Wee C: **Western Bank**, ** Dr. John Hollerud, MD** and **Minnesota Epilepsy Group**
Squirt B:  **Caroline Bell Beckman & Law Firm of Jensen, Bell, Converse & Erickson** and **Bio Instruments Incorporated**
Mite: 
Once again, many, many thanks to our sponsors! Please support them!
When you see them, please tell them you are from Irondale Youth Hockey.  
 
                Irondale Youth Hockey Association (IYHA) Board Members 2007-2008
President           
 
Tom Lucarelli
(2007-2009)
763-792-4710
tlucarelli@responsefireprotection.com
Vice President
Cheryl Mason
(2006-2008)
651-639-1543 (h)
Treasurer
Tom O’Keefe
(2006-2008)
651-785-0266 (h)
Secretary
Jean Aukee
(2007--2009)
763-783-8561 (h)
 
Ice Commissioner
Jackie Rog
(2007-2010)
651-636-6978 (h)
Boys Program Coordinator
Mark Mohar
(2005-2008)
651-639-1908 (h)
 
Girls Program Coordinator
Mike Nundahl
(2005-2008)
651-633-8287 (h)
Initiation Coordinator
Bob Gabler
(2006-2009)
651-697-4708 (h)
 
Equipment
Tom Johnson
(2007-2010)
651-636-7684
Registration
Jeanne Falconer
(2006-2009)
763-458-5946 (cell)
651-486-1235 (w)
District Representative
 
Chris Drews
 (2007-2010)
651-329-3124 (cell)
Non-Board Position:
ACE Coordinator
Tadd Tuomie and Player Development Committee
 
 
Irondale Youth Hockey Association February Board Meeting Minutes:
 
IYHA Meeting Annual Meeting:  March 13, 2008Note: These minutes have not been approved. They will be reviewed, corrected as needed, and approved at the next regular Board of Directors Meeting.
 
Called to order by Tom Lucarelli at 6:31 p.m.
 
Board members present: Tom Lucarelli, Jackie Rog, Cheryl Mason, Tom Johnson, Bob Gabler, Jeanne Falconer, Chris Drews and Mike Nundahl.
 
Board members absent: Jean Aukee, Tom O’Keefe and Mark Mohar.
 
Guests:   Torri Johnson, Bo Parsons, Rick LaPorte, Paul Dulin, John Donovan, Monica Crandall and Tom Crandall
 
The motion to accept the February minutes with the following 2 corrections was made by Jackie Rog and seconded by Cheryl Mason and passed unanimously. The corrections are: Strike “other associations are using other referees for scrimmages” as per Chris Drews. Clarify the item about refunds or excess money in the Initiation account as per Bob Gabler.
 
Old Business: Cheryl was able to re-open the account at Medtronic and therefore the $500 was reinstated.
 
One Goal Equipment was discussed. Tom L. will follow up because if the orders absolutely have to be in by March 16th, then for sure IYHA won’t have an order in. Would like to take the information from USA Hockey and take it to Dave’s, Lettermen’s and perhaps others and see what they would do as far as matching the price. Tom Johnson has said we need more equipment for the 6-8 yr. olds rather than the 4-5 yr. olds as that is what we have the most of. The most important issue was that of the quality of the equipment. How good is it? If we could manage it locally, we would know. Also, the equipment that would come from USA Hockey would be stamped “rental”.
 
On line survey: Torri has taken the old surveys and added questions about the website and goalie clinics.   It was agreed to take actual people’s names off the survey and use position titles instead.  Discussed how to distribute survey results. The survey will be on line as is except for the removal of specific namesand 2 other changes – breaking Player Development and Coach Development into 2 sentences instead of 1 and adding something about the goalie clinics (summer vs during the year) and try outs quantity andquality.  Will leave the survey as is with the couple changes and will work on changing it for next year.   Will be rating for 1 head coach and 2 assistant coaches. Please rate and then add any comments in the comment area. Motion to accept with changes discussed made by Cheryl Mason and seconded by Jackie and approved unanimously.
 
Fund Raising Committee: Tom L. reported on this. Rich S. thinks that the board needs to do it (work on any documentation of guidelines) and then give it to Rich and the committee. This will be done through a working committee. Agreed to April 3 at 6:30 and to try to get a room at Mounds View Community Center since it is no charge to non-profit groups.
 
Election Details: Tom L. read Jean’s (secretary’s) report. It was decided to have a Meet the Candidates night prior to the elections. Torri will put out a notice and a survey on the website. Questions can be asked here. The questions will be compiled and the 5 most asked questions will be put to the candidates at the Meet the Candidates night. Jean will also put an e-mail out to the association regarding this. This will be held on April 10th at 6:30 p.m. Will possibly be at the Mounds View Community Center. This will be a question and answer session, not a debate. Candidates are still needed for the positions of Vice President and Treasurer. Monica Crandall stepped forward to announce her candidacy for Vice President. She will write a paragraph and forward it to Jean so it can be sent to the membership. Thank you Monica. Next was the discussion on the eligibility of one of the candidates running for Boys’ Coordinator because he is not a member of the association. Upon looking at the by-laws, it was determined that there are rules for being a member of IYHA but there are no rules about being a board member. Therefore, there is no reason why Tyler Fitzel cannot run for Boys’ Coordinator.   Jackie Rog made a motion to take the disclaimer off Tyler’s name and accept him as a candidate. Cheryl Mason seconded the motion and it passed.
 
President’s Report: March 10th’s Wild Game was the one American Family Insurance sponsored IYHA. IYHA will receive a check for $10 for each goal saved by the Wild goalie that game. Tom L. will write a Thank You.  IYHA also will be selling programs at the Wild game on 3/26/08 –a big thanks to those parents and players who volunteered to help out. The gap between the youth and high school program needs to be filled.  A bridge between the two programs needs to be built - there has to be continuity between the youth and high school levels. The youth program is a separate program but we should be working from the same book not necessarily page by page but overall the same philosophy. 
 
Vice President – no report
 
Secretary – already done
 
Treasurer – not present – had e-mailed his report earlier in the day. He has now received the updated district billing information – it was sent by Chris D. late this afternoon.
 
Boys’ Coordinator – not present – report was read by Jeanne. Congratulations to the Irondale A Peewees for being the first boys team in IYHA’s history to qualify for a Minnesota Hockey Regional tournament. Thank you to all players, coaches, managers, treasurers and volunteers who were part of the boy’s program in 2007-2008. The program depends on the hours of hard work that all of the above mentioned put into a time span of five months. As I come to the end of my three year term as Boy’s Program Coordinator, thank you to all that have been involved in the boys program for what you have done in working to build a quality hockey program.
 
Girls’ Coordinator – there are some spring teams being formed – 10U and 12U. Players/Parents - continue to recruit for next season, especially the U8’s - bring a friend(s) back next season.
 
Initiation Coordinator – discussed the accounting of the Initiation. It is not yet finished and so there is nothing to report. Bob is working with the treasurer. There was no raffle this year. Would like to keep the cost the same (or lower) next year as it was this year. Ideally would like to see first year players only have to pay $50 for the year. Bob has received an offer for a summer program from Acceleration Minnesota. But if this program is mentioned, then the Herb Brooks Center program also has to be mentioned.
 
District 1 Representative: The district has openings for the following positions: VP, Treasurer, Squirt Coordinator and Assistant District Director. Please see more about this on the website. If no Squirt Coordinator can be found, there will be no Squirt Festival. Minnesota Hockey (MH) is taking a look at a number of things, such as having regionals for A levels only, internally at making changes and at private schools having their own teams. D1 let St. Thomas and St. Paul Academies in this year and they fell apart because there weren’t enough kids. Irondale will be sending 8 girls to the select 15 try outs. There will be a registrars’ meeting in May. Looking very hard at total on line registration. MH will be evaluating its playoff format. Regarding game scheduling next year – is it easier if the district schedules the games or if the associations send in 3 hour blocks and have the Ice Commissioner and 1 rep from each level there go to scheduling. This could possibly place more of our home games at the SuperRink, depending on our ice there. MH might be going to try to even out the districts.
 
Ice Commissioner – already getting e-mails from Ramsey County about ice for the 2008 – 2009 season. Jeff Smith is in charge of Irondale Youth Football and will come to talk to IYHA later regarding schedule conflicts. Jackie is also already working with the SuperRink for next season.
 
Equipment Mgr. – IYHA is in need of new goalie equipment. Would like some assistance in this area from someone experienced with goalie equipment. Jesse at Dave’s will work with us at getting good pricing. There is a tent sale at Lettermens in the spring/summer where some very good bargains can be found also. Estimating $55 per jersey if looking at getting new ones. Would be $10 per jersey for donor plaques to be sewn on. IYHA’s jerseys are still in pretty good shape. It was suggested that Tom ask Tom Bastian for assistance with goalie equipment. Tom was a non-parent goalie coach this year and he would be very willing to help. Please – wash jerseys before handing them in. Thank you.
 
Registration – have 6 team books in. All books except the A Bantams should be turned in by now. Please get them in. Thank you. 
 
Someone else mentioned that Tim Fredberg has stepped forward to be the president of the Blue Line Club at the high school. Jeff Martin (coach of the high school boys) runs a summer program. Please put the information on the website and in addition – e-mail it to the Bantam parents.
 
Parent concerned because the A PeeWees had to pay to participate in the Regionals and is hopeful that the association will reimburse the team.
 
Lake Region – no report because the meeting is after spring break. (See newsletter item for update).
 
Player and Coach Development Report - On surveys, please write comments regarding the player and coach development program. Your input is important to the group as we move forward.
 
Cheryl Mason made a motion to adjourn and many made a 2nd, but will name Chris Drews as he was a fraction of a second ahead of the others. All agreed so the meeting was adjourned.

Would you like to have something published in the newsletter? Please contact Jean Aukee. Would you like something on the Web Site? Contact Torri Johnson at Information you share is helpful in keeping our members up to date about activities of the Irondale Youth Hockey Association! (The deadline for the next month’s newsletter is the first of each month.) Thank you!