8th Annual Fall Brawl Lacrosse League
“There’s no off season!” An affordable way to keep playing lacrosse without the stress of practices and scheduling conflicts. An opportunity to keep the stick in player's hands, improve skills & field IQ, and have fun while playing!
Dates: September 9 - October 14, 2018, 6 wks; Rain Date October 21, 2017
Host Fields: Moorestown, NJ 08057
Moorestown High School, 350 Bridgeboro Road
William Allen Middle School, 801 N. Stanwick Road
Divisions: Youth U11-U15 A & B, HS JV & Varsity
Cost: $110/player via check or PayPal; League pinnie included, must be worn Sundays.
Fall Brawl Lax League has two ways of registering to play, as a team or an individual needing a team. If your town or program does not have enough players to enter an entire team, partial teams and individual players will be assigned to a team and placed on the U age or high school level appropriate roster. All teams & team players and individual players must register online. All players must be US Lacrosse members. Dates, time & locations subject to change. If you have any questions please email
League Information-Limited Collision League
The league was developed to allow spring youth and HS teams to play together. No one should be recruiting from other towns/programs to build or strengthen their team. Coaches found actively recruiting will be dismissed from the league.
Only registered and paid players can participate in the league. Players can not be rostered on multiple teams, but can sub for a team at the appropriate level if needed. If you need substitution players, please let me know from week to week and I can email players directly from the Sub list. Each player will be assigned a # and received a league pinnie the first week of games. If no payment has been received, they player will not receive a pinnie and can not participate until payment is received.
- Youth & High School Divisions-ALL players must be current members of US Lacrosse. You can only register for 1 team.
- Youth Divisions-Players required to play with the age group that they will be playing with in spring 2017.
- Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - Grade Based
- A & B 3rd/4th grade
- A & B-5th/6th grade
- A & B 7th/8th grade
- No HS Freshman cn play in the U15 division
- High School
- JV-ALL players entering 9th grade will be entered into the JV division regardless of age. Freshman can play in the Varsity division, but not in the U15 division.
- 6 Sundays, September 9th - October 14th; Rain Date October 21, 2018, make up not guarenteed
- Between 8am -1pm, 1-2 games each Sunday depending on # of teams registered in the league
- Games Times
- Games: 50 minute games, two 25 min halves with 5 min half time, 5 minutes in between each scheduled game.
- William Allen Middle School-Fields 1-4
- Moorestown High School-Fields 5-8
- Fees-Covers administrative fee, fields, referee fees, game balls
- Player Registration Fee: $110 via Check or PayPal (includes pinnie); $125 Late registration fee
- Registration-ALL COACHES & PLAYERS MUST BE US LACROSSE MEMBERS
- Online Registration OPENS July 25, 2018
- Team Registration for Coaches & Team Managers-CLICK HERE to register your team
- Team Registration Deadline August 19, 2018
- Player registration
- With a registered team-Opens July 5, 2018
- Coach will send you a link to register
- Deadline September 9, 2018
- Without a registered team-Opens August 1, 2018
- CLICK HERE to register as an individual player who needs a team
- Deadline August 26, 2018
- ALL Players will receive a league reversible pinnie. League pinnie must be worn during games.
- $110 Via check, payable to SJQL PO Box 722 Moorestown, NJ 08057
- In the Memo Box include Fall Brawl Lax League-Team Name or Individual Players Name
- $110 Via Paypal, follow instructions when registering
- $125 Late registration fee via check or Paypal
- League & Schedule updates will be posted on Facebook. Please subscribe so you receive the most up to date information.
LINKS ARE HIGH LIGHTED IN BLUE.
AT THIS TIME NO U9 DIVISION 7v7 FBLL
The goal for the U9 FBLL is to make each session fun for the players while teaching the basic skills of lacrosse. We will introduce the fundamentals such as cradling, catching, passing, shooting, picking up ground balls, and defensive positioning. Then, players will be divided into teams for 7v7 scrimmage.
- Dates: September 10 - October 15, 2017, 6 weeks
- Time: TBA, League games run between 8AM-1PM. U9 time will depend on the # of players registered.
- Cost: League Pinnie included, must be worn each Sunday
- $80 Via check, payable to SJQL PO Box 722 Moorestown, NJ 08057
- In the Memo Box include Fall Brawl Lax League-U9 & Players Name
- $80 Via Paypal, follow instructions when registering
- $95 Late registration fee
- Location: William Allen Middle School, Moorestown, NJ
- Dates, times, locations subject to change.
- U9: All players must be 8 years old or younger on August 31st preceding competition. It is recommended that when multiple teams exist within a program, teams should consider physical size, skill, and maturity
- Fall 2017/Spring 2018 Age Grouping Quick Reference Table (LINK Page 2)
- U7-U9-Born on or after 9/1/2008
- Individual Player Registration OPENS July 1: CLICK HERE
For more information and questions, please Email Lee Ann McLoughlin at