- What: Recreational program geared towards introducing the game of soccer and helping players develop their skills in a safe and fun environment. The program is run by Parent Volunteer Coaches and Assistant Coaches. There is typically one to two practices a week depending on age group and competition style matches on weekends.
- When: Meet for practices during the week based on availability of coaches and assistants. You will be contacted by your child's coach or a league representative at least a week prior to the regular season for your practice dates and times.
- Where: Teams are formed North, Central, and South depending on availability of fields, coaches, and registered players.
- How often: Typically eight to ten weeks beginning in March and ending the beginning of June. The spring season is followed by the Recreational "Calvert Cup" tournament.
- What you need to bring: A uniform kit is needed for all games. Practices you will need to wear athletic attire, shin guards, athletic footwear (cleats are not required), bring appropriate sized ball, and plenty of water.
2019 Spring Recreational Coach Registration
2019 Spring Recreational Individual Player Registration