Park City Soccer Club
2018/19 Futures Program Registration
A Developmental Training Program for Girls & Boys Ages 6 - 9
NOTE: For scholarship information, contact email@example.com
Para espanol, contacto Claudia Redd al 435.513.8387 o firstname.lastname@example.org
o contacto Carmela Foote al 801.910.7337 o email@example.com
1. Registration is now open for our 12 week Wednesday and 8 week Friday Fall Futures (formerly Academy) Programs:
- Considering signing up for both?
Is your child outside of the age range?
Matt Terwillegar, PCSC Youth Program Director
2. Click Here to Register
- Select session box you wish to register for
- Click register button at the bottom
3. Program registration and payment is handled through Affinity Sport
(PCSC's online registration system)
- After selecting the Register Button, you will enter the Affinity account system
- Log In (if you already have an account) OR Create a New Account
- Returning families can log into their Family Account and add a new player if needed
- Review, verify and edit all information at this time:
- This is our primary source for your contact information to
communicate with you; it must be accurate (and updated
on Affinity if your numbers or email change)
- In the event of two household families, please add new parent or guardian
information as well
- Click “Register Player” and select Futures session again
- Continue to ELA (Electronic Legal Agreement) section
- Read each ELA
- Click “I Accept” in all sections on the left, then click “Agree & Continue”
- Continue to the payment process
4. Should you have registration questions specific to PCSC, please email:
Club Registrar, Kim Lesueur at
*** For technical problems/questions, call Affinity Tech support: 888.211.3444 ***
Open 7 days per week, M-F until 7:00pm & weekends until 3:00pm
5. Under “Make Payment”
- Follow the step-by-step process
- IMPORTANT: Your registration will not be complete if a payment is not submitted.
Without submitting a payment the system will automatically cancel your registration.
- Fees total $168.00 for the 12 week Wednesday Session (fees include training shirt and UYSA fees)
- Pro-rated fees are available beginning October 5 and November 7, subject to availability)
- Fees total $118.00 for the 8 week Friday Session (fees include training shirt and UYSA fees)
- Pro-rated fees are available beginning November 9, subject to availability)
- Please note, that a 2.9% convenience fee is charged by Affinity for all credit or debit card payments.
The convenience fee for eChecks is $5 per payment.
- Please contact the PCSC Financial Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801.831.1219
with any questions about payment
Email your Futures Coach with your child's youth shirt size; every player will receive a PCSC Academy shirt to wear to training. This will also allow Matt or Amanda to confirm your contact information and ensure you are added to his communication lists.
Matt Terwillegar, Boys Head Futures Coach email@example.com
Amanda Ramos, Girls Head Futures Coach firstname.lastname@example.org