Registration is OPEN for Winter I (Jan.-Feb.).
Click HERE to register!
What is CC United in Development?
CC United in Development (CCUD) offers year round programs for U6-U8 Boys & Girls interested in transitioning from Recreation to Competitive Soccer.
This program bridges our recreational players into our U9 Competitive League.
CC United in Development is for Players Who:
- Thoroughly enjoy the game of soccer and have an interest in playing in the Competitive Program starting at the U9 age group.
- Are wanting to develop their soccer skills further.
- Have the attention and commitment towards this end goal.
- Have a willingness to compete.
CC United in Development will have 4 sessions throughout the year - parents can sign up for 1 or for multiple:
- Fall (August 22- October 10)
- Winter I (Jan.-Feb.)
- Summer (May-July)
CCUD Winter I Session
Currently registration is open for the Winter I Season. Click HERE to register!
Jan. 7, 14, 21, 28
Feb. 11, 18, 25
NEW District 112 Indoor Dome
Located behind Chaska Middle Schools
Eligible Age Groups for the Fall 2017- Summer 2018 Program Year:
- U6 Players (birth year of 2012)
- U7 Players (birth year of 2011)
- U8 Players (birth year of 2010)
Goals of the CC United Development Program:
- To continue to make the game of soccer fun while also improving a player’s soccer technique, skills, and knowledge of the game.
- Develop players who will be ready for the competitive program.
- To provide our young players constructive feedback from the trainers to aid in technical development.
- This program will aid the evaluation process with the objective of placement at U8/9 in the competitive program
- Introduce players to more Competitive Program-type activities.
- Help prepare U7 players for Competitive Team Tryouts.
- Give U6 players a solid foundation of skill building.
CCUD groups are formed by birth year.
Teams will be separated by gender and be created each game week based on a player’s physical ability and comfort of play. If there are not enough players to form a minimum of 4 teams per age group/gender, age groups will be combined to form teams.
Levels of play: To allow players to have confidence in each activity and ability to be involved with each stage of training, the CCUD will split into 2 levels.
- Developmental – just learning the skill- needs a slower pace environment to be
- Competitive- players have grasped the concept of the skill and are looking to build it into a gam
All practice sessions will be led by a CCDP Trainer who is a licensed coach.
Parent Volunteer Coaches are Needed!
CC United Development Program relies on parent volunteer coaches. Parent coaches are needed to help the trainers at practice sessions and coach a team at the Sunday games. Please indicate your willingness to volunteer coach in the online registration.
Winter I fees: $90 plus $20 for CCUD training jersey
All players are required to wear the CCUD jersey which can be purchased at the first training session for $20.
- Please bring a check made out to CC United Soccer or cash to the first training session.
- Jerseys are the same from fall season, so you do not need to purchase a new one if you have your jersey from the past session.
- CCUD will use the same jersey for all CCUD sessions.
Space in limited! Click HERE to register!