Director and Coach Patriot STARS Lacrosse
General Manager, NJ Home Field Advantage
Committed to lacrosse since childhood, Dale’s lifetime passion for the sport is the “home field advantage” he brings to training and inspiring young players.
As General Manager of NJ Home Field Advantage, a premier indoor multi-sports facility in Bergen County, and the Director of the Patriot STARS Lacrosse Academy and Patriot STARS Elite Travel Team, Dale has played an integral role in bringing lacrosse to its present level of prominence on the Bergen County scholastic scene. Along the way, he has helped nurture a generation of youth and high school lacrosse players as coach and clinician, including serving as an assistant coach at Bergen Catholic from 2009-2016. In 2016, Dale was named Saint Joseph Regional head coach of the Green Knights’ lacrosse program.
With over 35 years of experience, Dale’s vision is to guide and develop every player through following the proven principles of sportsmanship, integrity, accountability and team play.
Originally from the lacrosse-hotbed of Long Island, Dale played at Brentwood (NY) High School under the late Hall of Fame coach Bob Hoppey before excelling as a four-year starter at Rutgers University. After college, he continued his career as an All-Star in the Central Atlantic Lacrosse League.
Dale lives in Allendale with his wife Cheryl and their two sons Trevor and Dale Jr., a junior at Bryant University and a senior at the University of Richmond, respectively.
Coach Patriot STARS Lacrosse
Stevens Institute of Technology Men's Lacrosse 2014
Mahwah High School Lacrosse 2010
Awards and Accolades:
- 2014 John C. Sim Lacrosse awarded to the senior who contributed the most to the men’s lacrosse program during his four years at Stevens
- 2014 Scholar All-American
- 2012, 2013, 2014 Defensive MVP voted by players of Stevens
- 2012, 2013 1st Team All-Conference Empire 8 LSM
- 2013, 2014 2x Captain of Steven’s Lacrosse
- 2012 Victor Starzenski Award for the Sophomore that contributed most to the team.
- #2 LSM All-Time in Groundballs for Steven’s Lacrosse Program
- #1 All-Time in Caused-Turnovers for Steven’s Lacrosse Program