SONO Field House Summer Camp 2017
Overtime Athletics Summer Camps are a little bit of this… and a little bit of that! Our model, honed over 13 years of providing fun and affordable summer camps, zeroes in on the best parts of traditional day camp like Sports, Games, Contests, Arts and Crafts, Team Building Challenges, and Special Activities, AND also incorporates the latest trends in youth programming to include, Scavenger Hunts, Video Game Bus, Water Games, Goofy Golf, Brain Buster Projects, and much, much more! Whether you come for a week or the whole summer, our expert team understands how to keep camp fresh and fun. Our proven curriculum and programming formula allows us to roll through the day weaving high intensity and low impact activities together so that every type of kid has their moment to shine. Come get a slice of summer fun!
Camp Sponsors Include:
See more about our camps to include daily agendas: See More
See our CAMP FAQs: Click Here
Camp Features: Cost:
- *NEW* Mobile Video Game Bus Once a week $225 (Full Day) $185 (Half Day)
- *NEW* Ice Skating @ SONO ICE House Sibling Discount: $15 off total bill
- 2 Turf Fields
- 1 Outside multi-purpose court
- Arts & Craft Room
- Movie Room
- All Kids will Receive a OTA Camp T-Shirt
Location: 365 Dr Martin Luther King Dr Norwalk CT 06854
Week 1: June 19th - June 23rd ~SOLD OUT~
Week 2: June 26th - June 30th
Week 3: July 3rd - July 7th (no camp on 4th)
Week 4: July 10th - July 14th
Week 5: July 17th - July 21st
Week 6: July 24th - July 28th
Week 7: July 31st - August 4th
Week 8: August 7th - August 11th
Week 9: August 14th - August 18th
Week 10: August 21st - August 25
Ages: 5-12 Years Old
Times: 9:00am - 4:30pm (Half Day Mornings 9:00am - 12:30pm)
Before Care: (Earliest Drop Off) 8:00am $25.00 per week
After Care: (Latest Pick-Up): 5:30pm $25.00 per week
Both Before and After Care: $40.00
Lunch Options - Lunch must be ordered the Saturday before your camp starts by 5pm
1. Full Meal Plan (Monday - Friday) $34.00 per week: Monday - Thursday Subway Sandwich (Turkey, Ham, or Vegetarian), apple slices, and a bottle of water. Friday Pizza (Cheese or Pepperoni). All meals will be delivered to camp.
2. Subway Sandwich (Monday - Thursday) NO PIZZA FRIDAY $28.00 per child
3. Friday Pizza Only $6.00: Pizza & Bottle of Water on Friday
4. Pack your own peanut free lunch
***New Lunch Rule: Per the State of CT insulated lunch boxes are no longer allowed. Please pack your child's lunch in a brown paper bag with his/her name on it or a ziplock bag with name as well. Sorry for the inconvenience****
OTA's Payment Plan Policy is 50% deposit due at registration. Remaining balance is due on June 1st - The 50% deposit is non-refundable. In order to apply for a payment plan, please contact email@example.com
In order to provide the best possible instruction and supervision, and a low child to counselor ratio, we staff our camps based on the number of children registered. We are committed to you, and we want to make sure you are committed to us.
1. NO REFUNDS issued within 7 days prior to the first day of camp.
2. You CANNOT move weeks 7 days prior to the first day of camp.
3. Outside of 1 week prior to the first day of camp:
- Refund = MINUS 15% of registration fee
- Change Week Fee: $10.00 Change Week Fee
Before and After Care
If you have paid for before care, you may drop off your child as early as 8am.
Parents dropping children off earlier than 15 minutes prior to the start of camp will be charged for the Weekly before Care Fee.
If you have paid for after care, you may pick up your child as late as 5:30pm.
Parents picking children up later than 15 minutes following the end of camp will be charged for the Weekly after Care Fee.
Walk Up Registration Procedure/Needs
- If Camp is SOLD OUT you will be turned away
- ALL Camper Forms and Registrations must be filled out at Sign In Desk before admitting child
- Payment in full due upon sign in (cash or check)