2017/18 - Pay Per Session Clinic is OPEN - Click below to register!
You asked for more flexibility, we listened and made it available!
Now you can join our fantastic small group Skills clinics and get that same great instruction on your budget and timeline. Our "Pay Per Session" option has many benefits!
- Choose from available dates throughout the winter.
- Sign up for the Clinic dates that work for you. - Pick one or pick many!
- If a specific class has availability you will see that date and be able to choose it during the registration process.
- Times are scheduled by age group, just like our full series clinics.
- Skills Classes are 60 min long and cost $26.50 per session.
- For instructor information please see the full clinic session descriptions on this website.
Your available dates to choose from will be between:
Wayzata Location: Sunday November 20, 2016 through Sunday February 12, 2017
Minnetonka Location: Sunday November 27, 2016 through Sunday February 19, 2017
CLICK HERE to REGISTER and select your dates!
These clinics are geared for all levels – from the Beginning player to the Varsity athlete. All skills will be covered with emphasis on throwing, fielding, basic hitting skills, conditioning, and game situations. These clinics will put you ahead of the rest once spring rolls around. The clinics are set up so that athletes who play winter sports can sign up and come when they are available."
The first half of the sessions will cover general softball skills and fundamentals, while the second half of the clinic season will consist of more focused, specific instruction on positions, situations and techniques.
We provide outstanding skills clinics and the highest level instruction. Our skills clinicians focus on teaching and keeping the girls’ softball fundamentals sharp. This year’s lead instructors will include Mike Carter, Jack Thibault, Allyssa Reina, Jackie Stifter, Karrissa Hovinga