2019 Tribal Lacrosse Spring Program
Age Groups: (Please note age groups are the same for both boys and girls.)
- Little Laxers (for girls and boys) : Kindergarten
- 1st and 2nd grade (U9)
- 3rd and 4th grade (U11)
- 5th and 6th grade (U13)
- 7th and 8th grade (U15)
- Little Laxers: $80
- Girls 1st and 2nd grade (U9): $155 (This includes the $35 US Lacrosse fee)
- Girls 3rd through 8th grade (U11- U15): $200 (This includes the $40 US Lacrosse fee)
- Boys 1st and 2nd grade (U9): $115
- Boys 3rd through 8th grade (U11 - U15): $160
$5 of every registration fee will go to support MASCO's Lacrosse Program and include a special skills clinic hosted by MASCO High School lacrosse players. Separate clinics for girls and boys will be scheduled in the spring.
Family Discount: Tribal Lacrosse offers a $50 discount for the 3rd+ player in any family. The discount is automatically generated upon check-out.
Late Registration: After January 15, 2019, a late fee of $50 will be applied to all registrations.
Refund Policy: If a player is registered and then decides not to play, the full amount (minus a $10 per player administration fee) will be refunded if we are notified during the regular registration period. If we are notified when registration is in Late Mode, 50% of the fee will be refunded. Once indoor practice has started, fees are no longer refundable. Late Fees are non-refundable.