Tribal Lacrosse Uniform Ordering Instructions:
Scroll down for Classic Program and Select Program Information
Uniforms remain the same for U-9 through U-15 players in the 2018 Tribal Classic Town Lacrosse season*. Boys and girls will wear the same uniforms as they did in the 2017 season. Parents and players are responsible for purchasing uniforms.
There is no need to purchase a new uniform unless you are a new player or you need a replacement uniform.
- Boy players wear red shorts and reversible red to white pinnies.
- Girl players wear red skorts with white edging and red tops with white on the sides.
* Boys Select Team Uniforms are handled separately through the Boys Select Program.
*U13 Girls Select Team players wear the Classic Town Team uniform.
*U15 Girls Select Team players will be contacted by the Select Age Group Director.
To order a new uniform OR a replacement uniform please go to the online store on the Tribal Lacrosse website managed by Sew Forth, Sew On located at 102 S Main St, Middleton, MA, (978) 739-4603: http://www.mascogear.com/store2/triballacrosse/index.php
Uniform items for girls are labeled in the online store as follows:
Tribal Ladies Game Skort and Tribal Ladies Game Jersey.
Uniform items for boys are labeled in the online store as follows:
Tribal Player Reversible Pinnie
Red shorts are also required – any predominately red shorts are acceptable.
Numbers will be allocated on a first come, first order basis for all new players. New number requests cannot be honored for any player. Returning players ordering replacement uniforms may request his/her past year’s number. At Checkout in the online store, under Section 2: Delivery Options there is space to leave a message. There, please indicate that your order is for a replacement uniform and record your number.
2018 Boys Tribal Select Uniform Information:
1. Returning Select Players will retain their 2017 numbers and should wear their 2017 Select pinnies. If a new or larger sized pinnie is needed, we will provide a new pinnie for use during the season. Loaned pinnies will be collected at the end of the season. You will be billed for an unreturned pinnie. If you are unsure of your 2017 number or a change to your number was made during the last season, we will do our best to accommodate you. Otherwise, thank you for not requesting a new number.
2. New Select Players will be assigned a number and provided a pinnie for the season. Pinnies must be returned at the end of the season. You will be billed for an unreturned pinnie. Pinnies will be distributed at the first Select practice. Number requests will not be considered.
3. All Select Players have the option of purchasing a Select Shooting Shirt for $40. We have a number of Shooting Shirts in sizes Adult XS - XXL. Shirts will be available for purchase at the beginning of the first few Select practices on a first-come, first served basis. Please bring a check for $40 made out to Tribal Lacrosse. Shooting shirts will not be distributed without payment.