Registration Information and Instructions for 2018 Season
Registration is open from November 1st through February 15th.
$100 deposit is required with registration. There is a $50 discount on fees if you register by December 20, 2017.
Registration questions should be sent to Jill Clark, Registrar, at email@example.com
Southridge Lacrosse Club accepts girls and boys who attend SRHS in grades 9-12.
Lacrosse is a ‘no cut’ sport. All players that complete registration requirements and are paid in full can participate in the current season. Players will be evaluated by the coaches and placed on appropriate teams based on skill level.
The number of teams we field (Varsity, JV, JV2) will depend on the number of registered players.
All players must have the following prior to tryouts on February 26th in order to participate:
- Completed online registration by February 15th. See below for instructions.
- A valid Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District (THPRD) Number. See below for instructions to obtain a THPRD #.
- A current US Lacrosse membership. See below for instructions to purchase/renew a US Lacrosse membership.
- A physical exam every 2 years. Form included in the packet or online. See information below.
- Concussion screening every 2 years. See information in the packet or on the website.
- One sponsorship (or buy out). See information below.
- Grade Report (when it is available 2nd semester). Please read the Grade Eligibility Requirement information form in the packet or on the website (under Documents and Forms).
- Pre/All Season Waiver and Release Form. In the packet or on the website under “Documents and Forms”.
Tualatin Hills Parks and Recreation Department (THPRD) ID Number
A valid THPRD ID number is mandatory to register for SRHS Lacrosse. During the registration process, you will be required to enter your THPRD ID number. If you live outside of the THPRD District Boundary, you will need to contact THPRD prior to registering and pay an assessment fee. To see if your address is within THPRD boundaries, to obtain a new THPRD ID and for information regarding "out of district" fees, please visit www.thprd.org
US Lacrosse Membership
ALL SRHS Lacrosse participants are required to be members of US Lacrosse. The US Lacrosse yearly membership fee is $35 for players. You will be required to enter your valid US Lacrosse membership number during the registration process. The website will automatically try to validate your membership number. If you do not have a US Lacrosse membership or your membership expires before the end of the lacrosse season (June 30, 2018), the website will require you to purchase or renew your membership during registration. You may also go to www.uslacrosse.org and sign up for a membership before you register.
Physical Exam Information
If you have NOT had a medical exam between March 1, 2016 - March 1, 2018 you must have a physical exam with the examining Physician's release and signature indicating you are fit to participate in lacrosse. You must use the Physical Exam form –go to "Documents and Forms" on the website.
If you have had a physical for another sport within the last two years and this is on file with the SRHS Athletic Director, please provide the date (we do not have access to this information).
- Go to www.southridgelacrosse.org
- Click “Sign In” in upper right hand corner
- For returning members: Enter your email address. Enter your password
- For new members (or if you forgot your password): Enter your email address. Click “forgot password” to create a new one. You will be sent an email with instructions for setting a password.
- Once you are logged into the system, click “Edit my Account” on the left menu bar.
- Please check all information for accuracy (address, email addresses, cell phone numbers, etc)
- Enter your cell phone provider to receive texts.
- Click the email/text button to receive reminders.
- Click Add Family Member if you wish to add a family member.
- Click on a member's name to edit/update their information.
- When finished, click Submit.
- Click on “Register Online”
- Complete the Registration Form – most consent forms are now included
- Pay the required $100 deposit
Please turn in these forms by 2/26/18 to: Southridge Lacrosse 14845 SW Murray Scholls Dr , Ste 110, PMB #213, Beaverton, OR 97007. Or you may drop off at Postal Annex (same address). Forms are available in the packet or on the website under “Documents and Forms”.
Physical Exam form (required every 2 years)
Pre/All Season Waiver and Release form
Concussion Testing verification (required every 2 years)
Deposit: $100 deposit is required with registration. Pay online using a credit card.
Fees will be determined after February 1st once all fundraisers and sponsorships have been turned in. Fees are determined by the number of players registered. In the past, the general fee amount has been $500-$600.
An electronic invoice for the remaining balance due, after subtracting the deposit, any individual fundraiser offsets, and sponsorships, will be sent to participants after 2/15/18. The remaining balance will be due prior to the start of games. Any questions please direct to Alicia Shaw, SRHS Lacrosse Treasurer, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Refund Policy: The registration deposit and/or payment less $35 may be refunded prior to the first try-out date. Any sponsorship funds raised will be retained by the club. No refund of remaining fees will be allowed after uniform distribution.
All players are required to obtain (1) $100 sponsorship- $50 will go to the club and $50 will go towards your final fee. For any additional sponsorships obtained, 50% will go to the club and 50% toward your fees. Please contact the Southridge Lacrosse Program Liasions with any questions: Amie Edberg
503-781-6455; Cari Sheppard
THPRD offers assistance to those families who qualify. Go to www.thprd.org for information.
SRHS Lacrosse Club may have scholarship funds available. Please contact our treasurer, Alicia Shaw, email@example.com for more information.