Or go to wplax.com
and click on the “team registration” link on the left side
White Plains Youth Lacrosse will be hosting a Boys k, 1st, and 2nd grade, end-of-season lacrosse jamboree on June 10th. This will be a great way to end the season and for the players to demonstrate all the skills they have learned throughout the spring. Go to wplax.com
◦ June 10th from 9am – 12pm, White Plains High School
◦ Fee: $180 per team
◦ 3 Divisions - Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade
◦ 4 v 4 format to give all players more “touches” with the ball. No goalies
◦ Cross field games on small fields
◦ 25 minute games, running time. Each team will play 3 games.
◦ Team rosters should be around 10-12 players. Town programs can enter multiple teams into the jamboree.
◦ Food and drinks will be available for purchase throughout the day
◦ We encourage the coaches to help the players with on-field coaching, within reason.
◦ There will be a 2 “attempted” pass rule before shooting. At least 1 pass must be made in your offensive end.
◦ Subs can be made when the ball goes out of bounds. When subbing, coaches should sub all 4 players at the same time. Teams should also try to sub together to limit the number of stops. Coaches can also sub players on the fly if needed.
◦ If there is a penalty, there will be a “play on” situation. If the team loses the ball immediately, the ball will be given back to them.
◦ To keep the game moving and to limit the number of stops, there will only be a face-off at the beginning of the game.
◦ After a goal, the team who was scored on will receive the ball. The defensive team must drop back past the midline.
◦ No long poles, no body checks, no one-handed checks.
If your team is up by more than 4 goals, please encourage your team to try and work the ball around 1 time before shooting, and/or getting assisted goals.
Questions, email us at
or call 914-907-0343