Cromwell Little League Scholarship Program
Cromwell Little League has a policy that each child who wishes to play baseball or softball should be entitled to do so regardless of skill, gender, or financial challenges. CLL offers scholarships for players where the registration fees pose a hardship for the family and will make every effort possible to provide an opportunity to play.
CLL Scholarship Program
CLL has a limited amount of scholarships available to aid families in need of assistance with full or partial payment of registration fees.
Those seeking a scholarship must explain the nature of the hardship and/or provide documentation to suport the request. The Scholarship Application Form must be completed in its entirety and the submission must include:
- A detailed explanation of the financial hardship
- Supporting documentation: example is a copy of Cromwell Public Schools Nutrition Program Application
- Completed Registration(s) within CLL
- Completed Little League Volunteer Application (see volunteer information tab on home page)
- Contact information
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality. Contact the President of Cromwell Little League with any questions or concerns at
Cromwell Little League
PO Box 21
Cromwell CT 06416
- Register as a Volunteer (see volunteer information tab on home page)
All forms and documents must be submitted no later than 15 days prior to Registration close. Acceptance of late submissions is contingent upon any available funding.
Terms and Conditions
If a scholarship request is approved, the following terms and conditions will apply:
- The scholarship only covers the registration fees for one season
- Any remaining fees must be paid in full prior to team placement
- The parent or guardian agrees to “re-pay” CLL through volunteering or fundraising at CLL functions