WCGS Summer Development Camp
West Cobb Girls softball is excited to offer a 6 week development league with Champions at D-BAT Instructors for girls of all ages to work with current or former college players to improve their softball skills while having a ton of FUN!
Cost: $40 for all 6 weeks. Additional $25 add on for pitching or catching (10U and 12U).
This year we have added a pitching and catching session to our program that will be for current or rising 10U+ ages and will help to develop all skills related to pitching and catching.
- Summer Camp will begin on Monday, May 21st and will continue every Monday and Wednesday through June 25th. Time is 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm.
- Optional pitching and catching sessions are 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm (10U and 12U players only).
- Camp sessions will be split between field time at Lost Mountain Park and indoor training at D-Bat in Kennesaw. Complete schedule available soon.
- Camp sessions at Lost Mountain Park will be on the upper hub, fields #2 and #3.
- Players will need their own equipment including: Bat, glove, batting helmet (with chin strap), defensive facemask, and cleats.
- Instruction provided by Champions Fast Pitch Academy.
NOTE: The Summer Development Camp is availabile to players who are
NOT playing on a WCGS All Star or Travel Team.
• 8U Summer Camp, 7 & 8 year old players - Click to Register
• 10U Summer Camp, 9 & 10 year old players - Click to Register
• 12U Summer Camp, 11 & 12 year old players - Click to Register
Registration open until May 20, 2018 or until full!
Limited spaces IN EACH age group!