The Sun Valley Athletic Booster Club (SVABC) is a non-profit (501-C3) organization that is commited to supporting the athletic programs of both Sun Valley Middle School and Sun Valley High School.
- SVABC strives to promote sportsmanship, leadership, teamwork and a strong work ethic both on the field & in the classroom among our student-athletes.
- SVABC provides financial support through monies raised by volunteers to encourage excellence in our athletic programs.
- We purchase supplies, equipment, and make capital improvements beyond what the school athletic budgets provides.
- Joining the Booster Club plus volunteering your time at school events are great ways to promote student-athletes & school spirit in and among the community in which we live.
Sun Valley Middle School Sports sponsored by SVABC:
- Football (4/5, 6, 7, 8 grades)
- Cheerleading (4/5, 6, 7, 8 grades)
- Cross Country
- Wrestling (4/5th, 6-8)
Sports NOT sponsored by SVABC:
- Basketball - (Union County Public Schools)
- Basketball Cheerleading - (Union County Public Schools)
- Baseball - (Indian Trail Athletic Association)
**Interest** - To ADD under the SVABC umbrella