Laxing's Clinic and Play at Campolindo (Fall Ball)
Lacrosse Crossing's Clinic and Play is back for the Fall! Sessions are Thursday afternoons, Sept 10th-Oct 22nd. Each session we divide the boys into groups based on age & skill. We will start with skill specific skills and progress into game type situations. Coaches and referees will maintain proper techniques and sportsmanship.
For more information please goto: http://laxing.org/fieldlax.php
To Register: http://laxing.org/fieldreg.php
Laxing's Box Lax
Lacrosse Crossing will be hosting hour long games at the Lafayette Sports rink each Wednesday from September 16th to November 4th.
Box Lacrosse is an indoor or rink version of field lacrosse. Five players per side battle it out in a fast paced & high scoring game. Box lax is a great place to learn, reinforce, and excel at lacrosse skills like; stick protection, catching on the run, shooting, defensive body positioning, and effective checks.
For more information please goto: http://laxing.org/box.php
To Register: http://laxing.org/boxreg.php
Please feel free to contact
with any questions or
Check out our website: www.Laxing.org
All West Lacrosse Camps
Visit: www.allwestlacrossecamps.com for registration
• For Boys and Girls- U7 through U15 in the EB, SB, NB, and Napa
• 2 hour program each Sunday
• The first hour- instruction and drills (this is geared towards the novice and beginner players to learn stick skills and strategies)
• The second hour- scrimmages (the players will be grouped by age and experience, as appropriate)
• 7 Sessions (except Napa which is 4 sessions)
• Full equipment required
• Drop-in participants are welcome at the daily fee rate
After School Clinics:
• For grades K-12: In SF for Boys and Girls, EB (Boys only), and NB (Boys only)
• Designed to enhance the stick skills of young players while helping build a solid foundation of lacrosse concepts.
• Begins with drills that help develop individual techniques: passing from strong and weak sides, switching hands, dodging, defense, and ground balls, etc.
• Each session ends with small-sided games.
• Full equipment required
• In SF, EB, and NB for U13, U15 and HS – Boys only.
• These specialized training clinics are designed for more serious and committed lacrosse players who want to get the physical and mental edge over opponents.
• Three groups of 6-10 players will do an intense 1 hour workout broken into three 20 minute stations.
• One station will focus on stick skills and individual play (ground balls, 1v1 situations, shooting, face-offs, wing play, dodging, defensive techniques, etc).
• The next on conditioning and footwork (sprints, push-ups, sit ups, agilities, etc..).
• The third station is small-sided games.
• "Edge Workouts" are what top college and high school players do to get ready for the season.
• To sign up for the EDGE workout, you need to first put together a group of six (6) to ten (10) participants. Once you have your group, email the contact information for each participant to Susie at:
. Susie will forward the interested participants the registration code and all pertinent information.
• Registration for the Edge workout is on a first come, first served basis, space is limited so form your groups early and email Susie as soon as possible!