Season starts on August 18th through November 3rd
Flag Football is a Co-Ed sports program
Boys and Girls and Adult are welcome to register
- May 30th - June 30th , Walk in registrations at the Cooper City Optimist Sports Complex Clubhouse. Wednesdays from 6pm to 8pm. Saturdays from 10am to 2pm.
- July 15th - Skill Evaluations and draft.
. Rookie Division will begin at 9:00 am
. Freshman Division will begin at 10:00 am
. Junior Varsity Division will begin at 11:00 am
. Varsity Division will begin at 1:00 pm
. Senior Division will begin at 2:00 pm
Draft will be held immediately following each individual age group's evaluation.
- July 16th - Teams may begin practice
- July 11th - Mendatory Coaches and team Captain Meeting at the Sports Complex Clubhouse
- June 24th - Late registration period, $25 late fee will be assessed
- August 15th - First Day of School
- August 8th - Uniform Distribution
- August 18th - Start of the regular season
- August 18 to October ?! is the Regular Season
- September 15th - Picture Day*
- September 3rd - Labor Day ( No games scheduled, subject to change )
- September 10th - Rosh Hashanah ( No games scheduled, subject to change )
- September 18th-19th - Yom Kippur ( No games scheduled , subject to change )
- October 8th - Post Season
- October ?! - Superbowl
NOTE: All dates and times are subject to change but will be finalized as of the first of "Walk-in Registrations"