The Mullen summer youth baseball clinic will provide a sound learning environment an a opportunity for each player to receive four days of baseball training. Baseball players will receive instruction and advanced tips from Mullen High School coaches along with Mullen high school players. This summer youth baseball clinic is for the youth player who is interested in receiving great in-depth hitting and defensive instruction on Mullen's beautiful Bill Swift Baseball Field.
The biggest asset we offer at the Mullen clinics is without a doubt, the outstanding staff that we have put together for you. Our instructors are experienced high school/college coaches with a history of quality teaching and winning.
At the Mullen clinics you will learn what it takes to make it to the next level while learning how to play the game of baseball the right way.
4 days of off season high quality instruction
- 4 days of off-season baseball
- Advice and tips from experienced coaching staff
- Low ratio of players to coaches
- Participants perform drills and practice skills to reinforce the clinic instruction material
- Drills organized by age groups
- Video tape replays of players hitting
- Beautiful Playing Field at Mullen HS
- Spacious indoor facility (if necessary) that is artificial turf
- Complimentary T-shirts and prizes
- Parents and coaches are welcome to oversee the clinic
- Several hours of live hitting, plus defensive position drills
Items to Bring to Camp:
- Baseball or other athletic clothing
- Baseball bat and batting gloves
- Baseball glove
- Helmet if you have one
- Baseball Cap
- Baseball Cleats
Camp will be conducted at:
Mullen High School
3601 S. Lowell Blvd
Denver, CO 80236
Meals at Camp:
Meals will not be provided for this event.
We will be selling Mullen High School Baseball Merchandise at this event.
Questions regarding Mullen Baseball Clinics at Mullen High School? Contact Vince Porreco at 303-761-1764 ext 2868 or email him at
IMPORTANT : please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the clinic draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up for clinic. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.