* The Outdoor League program runs from May through late July, beginning of August, with optional tournaments from August - October.
* The program provides instructional practices and scrimmage games for Gaelic Football and Hurling/Camogie.
* The Club participates in the "Go Games" league each week in both Football & Hurling.
* The Program is open to all boys and girls ages 4 - 6 (Tiny Tots) through 18 (Minor Program).
* Outdoor facilities can be found here.
* The club introduced the Outdoor Gaelic4Girls program in 2012.