Concord-Carlisle Summer Baseball Programs - 2016
Concord-Carlisle Youth Baseball offers summer baseball based upon grade level and age. All recreational leagues provide players the opportunity to continue participating in organized baseball throughout the summer while emphasizing fun and player development.
Parent Coaches & Volunteers Are Needed for All Baseball Leagues and Divisions
Thank You in advance for your Support and Assistance!!
If you are interested in coaching baseball or volunteering please email
Steven Soares at
and include: Your name and name & age of your player and the league you are interested in coaching.
CC In Town Sandlot Baseball: Open to All Players currently in K and 1st Grade
Coach pitched, organized pickup games once per week. No formal teams, players are divided up into teams at each event. The season will begin in late June or early July and will end after the first week in August. Cost is $35 per player.
Sandlot Kindergarten Baseball
For Players Currently In Kindergarten
This League intends to play on Tuesday nights at 6:00 PM. Subject to Change
Pending the number of players this group may be combined with the First Grade Group
Sandlot First Grade Baseball
For Players Currently In First Grade
This League intends to play on Wednesday nights at 6:00 PM. Subject to Change
Pending the number of players this group may be combined with the Kindergarten Group
JIMMY FUND Travel Baseball League
Open to All Players currently in 1st through 7th Grade
[7th graders must be 12 years old on May 1]
Jimmy Fund Little League Baseball: An inter-town summer baseball league. The program offers players a fun, competitive summer baseball experience with a lower time commitment and intensity level than the Bay State program. We are playing in the District 13 West Division which includes Concord/Carlisle, Lincoln/Sudbury, Weston, Wayland, Assabet Valley (Maynard and Stowe). Additional towns may join us before the summer begins, but we are committed to keeping travel reasonable.
The season will begin in late June and will end after the first week in August.
· 2-3 games per week with home and away games in Sudbury, Wayland, Weston, Maynard and other nearby towns.
· While the level of play is competitive, all players receive an equal amount of playing time.
· The league runs from late June to mid-August, with no weekend games.
· Practices are at the discretion of the coach.
· Minors and Majors will have games on alternate Fridays and playoffs
· The fee for this league is $140 (Farm) to $155 (Minors & Majors). Uniform hat and shirt included. Players must provide their own baseball pants.
Jimmy Fund Farm League
For Players - Currently In First or Second Grade - Player pitched games
This League intends to play on Monday and Thursday nights at 5:45 PM. Subject to Change
Jimmy Fund Minor League
For Players - Currently In Third or Fourth Grade
This League intends to play on Tuesday, Thursday and alternate Fridays at 5:45 PM and includes a playoff format. Schedule Subject to Change
Jimmy Fund Major League
For Players - Currently In Fifth or Sixth Grade
For Players – Currently In Seventh Grade (7th graders must be 12 on 4/30/16)
This League intends to play on Monday, Wednesday and alternate Fridays at 5:45 PM and includes a playoff format. Schedule Subject to Change
Minuteman Babe Ruth League: Players 13, 14, 15 & 16 years of age
Minuteman Babe Ruth League Program: an inter-town summer baseball league. The program offers players a fun, competitive summer baseball experience with a lower time commitment and intensity level than the Lou Tompkins program. Towns in this league include Sudbury, Acton, Westford, Weston, Groton, Maynard, Littleton and others. See www.mmbrl.com for more information. The season will begin in late June and will end after the first week in August.
Based on the number of registered players, we may join up with another town.
· 2 games per week (12 games total) in the Middlesex Babe Ruth League with home and away games.
· Games will be scheduled either on Mon, Tues, Wed or Thursday, no weekends,
· Games will begin the week of June 27 through Aug 4, Playoffs week of Aug 8
· provides a summer baseball opportunity for the 13 to 16 year-old players
· The spring league rules apply, with a few modifications (Please Read Rule 11.0 of the Minuteman Baseball League Rules). i.e 16 year old players cannot pitch, 15 year old players have pitching rule limitations.
· It is CCYB’s intent to organize balanced teams from the registered players, and provide a reasonable amount of players to each game to assure adequate playing time.
· The fee for this league is $175. Uniform hat, shirt, belt and socks are included in the fee. Players must provide their own baseball pants.
Summer Select Teams (Bay State and Lou Tompkins)
Concord-Carlisle fields competitive teams in the Bay State Tournament of Champions (ages 9 – 12) and in the Lou Tompkins Baseball League (ages 13 – 16)
Teams are selected based on the following:
Observation from spring games and/or previous seasons
Bay State Tournament of Champions (www.baystatebaseball.com)
CCYB has teams in the 9, 10, 11, and 12 year old divisions. Season starts the last week of June and ends in mid-August. Teams have 2-4 games per week depending on the division.
For more information: https://leagueathletics.com/Page.asp?n=23434&org=ccyb.org
Lou Tompkins Baseball League (www.ltabaseball.com)
CCYB has teams at the 13, 14, 15 and year old divisions
All teams are dependent on the quality of player interest, and CCYB may combine a team with a neighboring town.