SKYLINE GIRLS SELECT BASKETBALL PRESENTS:
2017 TIP-OFF TOURNAMENT
NOVEMBER 3rd-5th 2017
Limed Space available!! Email for registration email@example.com
$325 per team or $300 per team for clubs with multiple entries
Games played at:
Skyline High School, Beaver Lake Middle School, Pine Lake Middle School, Pacific Cascade Middle School
Grades 4-8 Select and Premier level teams
$5 Entry for Adults (Players, Kids under 12, and Seniors free)
Contact Neil Baisler for registration firstname.lastname@example.org
18th Annual Tip-Off Tournament
The 2017 TIPOFF Tournament is an official Girls Qualifier Tourney for the
2018 Washington Middle School Basketball Championship to be held in March of 2018. Spokane WA
Teams finishing 1st and 2nd in grades 4th - 8th at the TIPOFF Tournament will qualify for the State Basketball Championship to battle top teams from towns throughout Washington.
The State Basketball Championship tournament offers a 4 game guarantee against top "school-based” competition. Players represent their high schools and must reside with the same HS boundary.
All times are subject to change. We will do our best to accommodate everyone's time requests for the weekend - without jeopardizing the integrity of the brackets - while promoting the most competitive tournament possible. We appreciate your participation and we look forward to seeing all of you in the gym.
-Neil Baisler, President, for the Skyline Girls Select Basketball Board
- Skyline High School
- Beaver Lake
- Pine Lake
- Pacific Cascade Middle Schools
Be in the know:
- Standings Updates on website
- Brackets updated on website
- Skyline Central Campus will have physical postings as well
This event is sanctioned by the Amateur Athletic Union of the U. S., Inc.
- All participants must have a current AAU membership.
- AAU membership may not be included as part of the entry fee to the event.
- AAU membership must be obtained before the competition.
- Participants are encouraged to visit the AAU web site www.aausports.org to obtain their membership.
Register Today by emailing