Indoor Grade 1 through 12 Highlights...
The Indoor Recreational Program strives to provide the youth of Orland Park with the team-oriented atmosphere associated with the quick pace of Indoor soccer. The rules and regulations that have been put in place allow members to experience all positions at all age levels while allowing members to excel at positions that augment their individual skill set.
- Standings will not be kept.
- OPSC operates under the Illinois Youth Soccer Association (IYSA) guidelines which govern field size and the number of players on each team. For complete details, visit them at http://www.iysa.org/.
- All programs are open to Boys and Girls.
- It is important to use the same email address for both seasons (Fall/Winter) within the same soccer year, as this is the way in which the registration programs recognize every member. Using different email addresses in the same soccer year for two different seasons will result in the Yearly Family Fee being charged twice, and this fee is not refundable.
- All participants will receive jerseys, shorts, socks and participation award.
- If this is your first time participating in the OPSC, we require a birth certificate for age verification. The registration process allows you to upload a copy of your child's birth certificate.
- Soccer is a contact sport. Please do not register your child for our programs if they are unable to participate in activities that involve contact with other players or equipment.
- AT NO TIME are Competitive Players eligible for any Recreational Programs.
- 1st & 2nd Grade Boys
- 1st & 2nd Grade Girls
- 3rd & 4th Grade Boys
- 3rd & 4th Grade Girls
- 5th & 6th Grade Boys
- 5th & 6th Grade Girls
- 7th & 8th Grade Boys
- 7th & 8th Grade Girls
- 9th through 12th Grade Girls
- Registration typically opens in early November (see important dates on our homepage)
- In-person or form-based registration is no longer being supported.
- Registration is open to all Orland Park Soccer Club Recreational Players currently in First Grade through High School.
- See the button in the left margin of our home page.
- Divisions will be developed based upon interest level in each grade pairing.
- If you are having difficulty with the online registration pages, please ensure that any form of popup blocking is disabled on your Internet Browser. Best results are achieved when Internet Explorer v8.x or later is used.
Registration will be limited to approximately 600 players, and the order of precedence for team assignments will be:
- Existing members of the Orland Park Soccer Club with paid program fees prior to the registration close date.
- Residents of Orland Park with paid program fees prior to the registration close date.
- Non-Residents of Orland Park with paid program fees prior to the registration close date.
- Yearly Family Fee (paid once per immediate family; per soccer year): $60.00
- Resident Program Fee (Grades 1 through 12): $130.00.
- Non-Resident Program Fee (Grades 1 through 12): $195.00.
The Yearly Family Fee, which applies to one Outdoor and one Indoor season per soccer year (June 30th to July 1st), covers the replacement of nets, corner flags and other costs not associated with individual program costs at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
The Non-Resident Fee is mandated by the Village of Orland Park.
Proof of Residency is checked against the Village of Orland Park water bill number that is entered at the time of registration. If residency cannot be verified against the Village's water bill records, your child will not be placed on a roster. If residency cannot be verified against the Village's water bill records by December 15th, your child will not be placed on a roster. If residency cannot be verified against the Village's water bill records by December 30th, your registration will be deleted and any fees paid will be refunded.
Registrants that have a current Non-Resident Program Card issued by the Village of Orland Park will be given an opportunity to enter the card expiration date at time of registration to waive the Non-Resident upcharge Fee.
NOTE: The Non-Resident Program Card provided to the OPSC at the time of registration must be valid during the entire program time frame (November through March). If the card number entered expires during this period, the registrant will be expected to pay the Non-Resident rate.
Multiplayer discounts are not being offered.
All fees subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
Rosters are typically distributed to coaches in mid-December. The timeliness of roster and schedule distribution is solely dependent upon identifying volunteer coaches to match the number of teams formed and the availability of resources. Players will be contacted after the Coaches Meeting.
Volunteer coaches will be needed for this program. Coach registration is included with online player registration.
Week 1 only.
Games are held on Saturdays and Sundays, 8am to 10pm for weeks 2 through 10 (early January through mid-March) at the Orland Park Sportsplex, 11351 West 159th Street, Orland Park, IL
- Grades 1 & 2 meet on Saturday mornings, 8:00a to 12:30p (specific times are determined by the number of teams for the entire program).
- Grades 3 & 4 meet on Saturdays, 2:00p to 8:00p and Sundays, 8:00a to 8:00p (specific times are determined by the number of teams for the entire program).
- High School Girls meet on Sunday evenings, 7:00p to 9:40p
HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS NOTE: Based upon IHSA Rules for High School Spring Tryouts, those girls in grades 9 through 12 who try out for their high school teams must cease ANY organized sporting event(s) five (5) full days prior to the announcement of their school's first tryout date. Those players who do not abide by this ruling risk a 365-day ineligibility period for ANY high school sport.
Grades 1 through 4: Participation Trophies
Grades 5 through 12: OPSC T-Shirts
- Age-Appropriate Shin Guards
- #3 Ball - Grades 1 & 2
- #4 Ball - Grades 3 through 6
- #5 Ball - Grades 7 through 12
- Water Bottle (Please refrain from using sugary sports drinks
Special Requests will not be honored – no exceptions. Those sent as email will not be addressed.
Registrations are non-refundable. If you withdraw from the program, your fees are considered a donation to our not-for-profit organization.
For safety, participants are required to wear prescription sports goggles intended for soccer (must meet or exceed the ASTM F803 standard) if they are required to wear glasses while playing (Standard and flex-frame eyewear will not be allowed). Shin guards and spikes are also required for play.
ALL Coaches, Referees and Volunteers are required to pass a background check with our partner NCSI every season prior to the first day of practice. Those individuals not in compliance will not be assigned to a volunteer role.
Jewelry of any kind will not be permitted and should be removed by a parent prior to game time.
If you cannot find an answer to your questions here, please send an email to
and a Board Member will respond to you within 48 hours.
Program changes are at the discretion of the OPSC Board of Directors.