WEDDINGTON MIDDLE SCHOOL BOOSTER CLUB
FOR SPRING SPORTS
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN UNTIL JANUARY 26th, 2018. January 27-February 1st there will be a $50 late fee.
Register your child ONLINE for each sport they are going to try out to play.
If you are interested in tryout out for two sports please register for both.
1. Physical Form (Signed be a Licensed Physician) If your child participated in the Novant Free Sports Screening at Waxhaw Family & Sport Medicine, please note that on the front of your sealed envelope, as we already have a copy of the results.
2. Insurance Waiver Form (NOTARIZED) This version is required for middle school only not the high school. High school now uses a different form.
3. Concussion Form – Both parent and child need to initial and sign the form.
4. Put the documents in a sealed envelope with the students first and last name, grade and sport on the front of the envelipe . Drop off at the WMS front office in the green lock box. Please sign the binder that you deposited the envelope. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS TO THE COACHES!
It is necessary to complete a new set of paperwork each year, as forms are only valid for the current school year and shredded when school ends.
* If you are registering late (January 27th-February 1st) please make sure that you put a $50 check in the envelope. Registration will then contact you about registering online.
Please make a copy for your records, as we will not provide copies once they are turned in.
The online registration and ALL PAPERS must be in by January 26th or your child will not be able to participate in tryouts.
SPRING SPORTS MEETING INFORMATION
Spring meeting for parents to come meet the coaches will be January 22nd at 6:30 pm in the WMS Gym. We will break out into classes after for you to meet with the coaches and learn more about the tryouts.
Tryouts will start the week of February 12th.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com and we will be happy to help!