Utilizing the Multi-Schedule for ice trades
Do you need to swap a practice or are looking for some game ice?
The Multi-Schedule feature will allow you to see all of the Sno-King Rep team practice and game slots.
· Select your team at www.SnoKingHockey.com
· On the left side menus select the “Multi-Schedule” menu item option.
· From there you can select to see the schedules for all the teams that may be trade candidates.
If you are a Sno-King Team manager do the following.
· Unselect all.
· Scroll down to the Rep/Select section and select all the rep teams.
· Scroll down into the Other Area Clubs section and find the listing.
· Expand that selection by clicking on the and then select all.
· Hit the submit button.
You now have a calendar view of all of the rep teams and can see when a team may not be currently using their game or practice slot and where they may be able to use one of your slots that you’d like to trade.
You can save that view to your favorites so you can quickly get back to it the next time you need to look for ice swaps.
Buying additional ice
Contact the rinks directly to buy additional ice.
You can see what ice slots are available by going directly to the facility schedules.
www.SnoKingIce.com has both rinks ice schedules available on one page.
If at all possible, please utilize Sno-King Ice first. If that doesn't work, feel free to reach out to the other rinks in town to see if they have something that will work for you.