7th Annual - Conquer the Mountain Jamboree
Western MA Youth Lacrosse Festival
Boy's & Girls Teams (3rd/4th, 5th/6th, 7th/8th)
Boys: Saturday, May 21 & Girls: Sunday May 22, 2016
Mt.Greylock Regional High School, Williamstown, MA
- US Lacrosse (Western MA Chapter)
- Dick's Sporting Goods
- Reynolds Team Sales
The following lists information, rules, directions and a schedule for the 7th Annual Conquer the Mountain Youth Lacrosse Jamboree (Sat May 21st - 22nd, 2016):
All games will be played on the campus of Mt. Greylock Regional High School, 1781 Cold Spring Road, Williamstown, Massachusetts.
Link to Google Maps for the location: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1781+Cold+Spring+Road,Williamstown,MA+01267
First games start at 8:30 a.m. with final games for 3rd/4th grade ending around 3:00PM and final games for 5th/6th & 7th/8th grade ending at 7:00PM.
- Games will start every half hour thereafter.
- Games will run for a continuous single period of 25 minutes each with a 5 minute break between games.
- One long horn will start each game and two long horns will signify the end of a game.
- Substitutes will be on the fly without the use of horns to avoid confusion.
- All 3rd/4th grade (Bantam/Lightning) games will be played with a 3-pass rule in effect.
Each team should plan on arriving at least 30 minutes prior to its first game.
Coaches or team managers should stop at the registration tent upon arrival to:
- confirm your team’s attendance (hand in registration form - attached),
- pay your registration fee if not already paid,
- hand in insurance waiver
- deliver your signed waivers, and
- receive any last-minute information.
- There will be a food concessions tent located near the registration tent serving great food all day long – breakfast food as well as lunch food; burgers, hot dogs, baked goods, sausage peppers, snacks, drinks – we pride ourselves in a great concession stand. We hope you enjoy! (please ask your parents to support our concession efforts and be sure to mention our school does not allow for grilling on premises other than what has been already approved by the administration). No grills!
- Reynolds Team Sales will be selling lax gear at the jamboree.
- There will be an EMT present at the jamboree.
Each team will be scheduled for at least 3 games; some teams have 4 games. The schedule is due out Monday evening - but you can count on at least one morning game and one afternoon game.
Cost: Boys: $115 per team, Girls: $95.00 per team.
If you have any questions please contact tournament directors:
Boys Teams: Jeff Stripp
Girls Teams: Kathy Budja