Your Tilton-Northfield Little League is an all volunteer non-profit program. Our program works because of great parents who get involved with their kids and give back to the community.
We are always looking for Coaches. What does it take to be a Little League Coach?
- A basic knowledge of the game of baseball. We have plenty resources and experienced coaches that can help you.
- 2-3 events per week (practices and games) at 2 hours per event
- 1 hour per week communicating to parents, entering stats, etc..
- Total of 5-8 hours per week
What do you get in return?
- Be apart of your child's life
- The satisfaction knowing that you influenced the lives of some great kids (we all remember our Little League Coach)
- Life-long friendships with other families
- Becoming apart of the Community
There are many other opportunities to serve, including but not limited to the following:
- Team Parent
- Field Maintenance
- Special Projects
- Finance Auditor
- Solicit Sponsorships
- Flyer distribution
- Uniform Coordinator
- ..and many other roles
Volunteer Application Instructions
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer with Tilton-Northfield Little League, do one of the following:
1. Paper Application. Complete, print and return the Volunteer Form.
2. Online Application:
- Click the "Registration" link in the vertical menu bar to the left
- Scroll down and find the "Volunteer Program"
- Click the "Join Waitlist" button
- Login with your email address or create a new account
- Complete the online application form
All volunteer applicants will be placed on a waitlist until a background check has been completed. You will be notified when background check is complete and your affiliation with TNLL accepted.
If you have questions about being a volunteer, contact one of our board members (click for contact info)
Make a difference and get involved today!