CYLA TIMEKEEPER DUTIES
Click here for printable version: CYLA TIMEKEEPER DUTIES
- Home Team shall provide Equipment
- Each team will supply one person to act as Time Keepers, Score Keeper
- Time Keepers & Score Keepers will remain neutral at all times
- Timekeepers will keep both game time and penalty time
- Timekeepers/Scorers will record each player’s Personal Fouls
- Time and Number of Personal Fouls
- Time Cues:
- Any officials’ or coaches’ request for game or penalty time
- Alert Officials and Coaches to
- 2 minute and 1 minute remaining in each period
- Countdown time with less than 1 minute remaining
- Countdown penalty time
- Use Horn to signal end of period
- 2 Minute Break: 1st & 2nd qtrs. and 3rd & 4th qtrs.
- 5 Minute Halftime Break
- Game Timing
- (4) 12-Minute Running Quarters
- Game Clock - Running Time Stops Only for:
- Team Time Out (2 per half per team)
- Officials Time Out
- Injury Time Out
- All Whistles during last 2 Minutes of game with 2 Goal or less differential
- Penalty Clock Stops for ALL whistles
- Overtime (2) 4 minute sudden victory overtime periods.
- Penalties (will be stated by Official):
- Personal Fouls: 1-3 Minutes
- Technical Fouls: 30 Seconds
- Penalties are enforced with man down (U10 thru U15).
- U9-U8-U7 players substitute out and sit in the penalty box. U9-U8-U7 does not play man-down (substitute for offending player).
- Keep a record of all personal fouls and technical fouls for each player along with the penalty minutes assessed.
- Notify the nearest official immediately if a player accumulates 3 personal fouls or 5-minutes of accumulated penalty time-- player is automatically disqualified.
- U9-U8-U7 Divisions: Timekeeper announces 3-4 minute “time breaks” for substitutions. Otherwise, ALL substitutions are “on-the-fly.”