- We anticipate players going on vacations and missing one or two weeks - NOT A PROBLEM! We will make sure each team has enough players to cover absences!
- Each team will typically play one game per week, for a minimum total of 5. Additional games (possible double-headers) may be scheduled.
- Each team should have at least a 1 one-hour practice slot per week (coach self-selects). Practice hours will be coach-selected vs. being assigned by the league.
- Since it is a shortened season of 5 weeks, we will not have an evaluation and draft as we normally do for the spring and fall seasons. Individual registrants will be added to teams based on past experience, height, positions played, and home location - therefore, it is very important to answer all questions in the registration accurately so we can make teams as even as possible!
- Teams that register as a whole should be ready to potentially play up an age or skill level.
- The optional league-wide clinic will be once per week, 5 total clinics. We will group players by skill level vs. just age, so we can focus the training to better fit player needs.
Individual (League-Only) Cost
$109 League Registration
$35 one-time uniform fee (uniforms can be used in all subsequent seasons)
$25 Late Fee typically begins the Friday 3 weeks prior to season start.
Team (League-Only) Cost
When registering a minimum of 8 players together as a team, there is a 20% discount off the standard individual registration fee. So for 8 players registering as a team, the discounted registration cost is $634 instead of the full cost of $792. Each additional player above 8 is charged at 80% of the individual registration fee ($80). For new players to Little Legends, the $35 one-time uniform fee is also added.
Optional Clinic Cost
$130 for Clinic only
Only $65 if purchased with League fee!!
Other Related Costs/Savings:
There is a non-volunteer fee of $25 if a parent is not willing to assist in one of the following areas (Team Coach, Team Assistant Coach, Referee, Clock/Bookkeeper, Clinic Coach, Building Director, Team Mom).
A $20 out-of-county fee will also be charged for non-Fairfax County residents.
A second sibling in the program receives $20 off, a third receives $30 off, and a fourth receives $40 off.
All cost calculations, above, will automatically be done during the online registration process.
Season Schedule (DRAFT)
- Week 1: June 21 - 25 Teams Formed, Practices Begin
- Week 2: June 28 - July 2 Team Practices Continue
- Week 3: July 5 - 9 Team Practices Continue
- Week 4: July 12 - 16 Week 1 Games
- Week 5: July 19 - 23 Week 2 Games
- Week 6: July 26 - 30 Week 3 Games
- Week 7: August 2 - 6 Week 4 Games
- Week 7: August 9 - 13 Finals and Consolation Games!!
Anticipated Weekly Schedule
All Legends sessions (practices, clinics, games) will be on weekday nights (Monday - Friday) from 5-9pm, with the clinic typically on Monday nights, practices earlier in the evening, and games later in the evening.