Updated October, 2014
Organization: Southeastern Wisconsin Lacrosse Association, Inc.
Tax Status: Non-Profit - IRS 501(c)(3) - approved Dec 22, 2011
Member of: Wisconsin Lacrosse Federation and US Lacrosse
Age Based Teams offered: (Boys U9, U11, U13 and U15) Girls U9, U11, U13 and U15) Based on Aug 31 cutoff.
Rules: SEWLAX follows the US Lacrosse youth rules for Lacrosse subject to modifications from the WLF and SEWLAX.
Boys Rules- US LAX
Girls Rules - US LAX
State of the League Summary – SEWLAX
SEWLAX has completed its third successful season and remains committed to its goal of growing the sport of Lacrosse in Wisconsin. At this time SEWLAX consists of teams for both girls and boys from eight different organizations (Beaver Dam, Fort Atkinson, Central, Kettle Moraine, MC Elite, Oconomowoc, Watertown, Waukesha, Waterford)
As we continue to grow, SEWLAX provides:
- Assistance is club organization and setup.
- Timely schedules.
- Competitively priced fees.
- In Season Tournament Top Cheese Classic
- All programs will receive voting rights directly influencing League policy.
- We are a non-profit & all volunteer organization, making us cost efficient.
- League administrators will handle the payment of referees and umpires through Arbiter, software specifically designed for that purpose.
- Website services for schedules and standings with links to your site will be provided. (SEWLAX uses League athletics software)
- New program assistance from experienced coaches and administrators
- Professionally managed by individuals with many years of experience in running lacrosse and other youth programs.