Lumberton Youth Association

My my My my
Travel Soccer Coaches
  1. Must have a F-license or higher to coach travel soccer
  2. Consider an E-license as you continue coaching older teams – LYA pays for it
  3. Coaches must complete Concussion Training course and submit copy of certificate
  4. Must complete and sign KidsSafe forms
  5. Must accept and sign Coach Code of Conduct form
  6. Must accept and sign Field Use Policy & Lighting form
  7. Coaches must attend mandatory Club, SJSL and/or SJGSL meetings when scheduled

Rec Soccer Coaches

1. Must complete and sign the KidsSafe Form

2. Must complete Concussion Training online course and submit copy of Certificate

3. Must sign and submit LYA Coach Code of Conduct form


Safe & Sound Policies (REFERENCE DOCUMENT)
• Coach cannot leave a kid behind. Coaches must  never be alone with one child

• Ice and Medical release forms must be on the sidelines at all times (practices and games)  
• Sound of thunder = cancelled practice for at least 30 mins and immediately seek shelter.  Use common sense!