PHBA Field of Dreams 2018
Fastpitch Softball Tournament
July 13-15, 2018 (Friday to Sunday)
8U thru 14U Girls
Important Tournament Information
Parking / Directions
- For games at Pleasant Oaks (PO) or Pleasant Hill Middle School (MS), please use the PO / MS Fields page for field and parking locations.
- For games at College Park (CP) or Valley View (VV) fields, please use the CP / VV Fields page for field and parking locations.
- Directions between the fields can be found on either the PO / MS Fields page or the CP / VV Fields page.
- No Overnight parking at any of our facilities. Additionally, oversized vehicles cannot take up extra parking spaces.
- No Dogs or barbeques allowed at any of the Pleasant Hill fields during the tournement.
- Teams must check in at the Pleasant Oaks fields at least one hour before their first game.
- Be sure to bring the following to team check in:
- Team roster. (Please use official USA league roster or use the PHBA Roster form.)
- Copy of insurance information
- In case of protest, please make sure you have all player birth certs in your coach's binder
- At Check In, you will receive hard copies of the following:
Important Things to Know
- Entry fee for the tournament is $525.00 per team.
- Registration must be paid in full prior to June 11 2018 or teams will forfiet spots to the waitlist.
- Pay by check to PHBA/Pleasant Hill Panthers, 1654 Barnett Circle, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523.
- Registration for the 2018 tournament has Closed.
- What to bring to tournament check in: PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY OTHER WAY....
- Birth certificates of each player
- Proof of insurance
- ASA Team Roster
- For questions, please contact Panthers Tournament Director Ron Cancilla at