League & Player Information
League Standings Point System
- Win = 3 points
- Tie = 1 point
- Loss = 0 points
League games that end in a tie after regulation play shall remain a tie game.
End of Season Winners
The team with the highest number of points at the end of the season shall be declared the winner. Any league divisions ending in a tie at the end of the league season shall be governed by the following tie breaking system:
- Comparison of league record against each other.
- Comparison of goal differential against each other.
- Comparison of most "goals for" during the season.
- Comparison of least "goals against" during the season.
- Head to head play-off
The primary game day for games will be Saturdays. Divisions may be assigned to play on alternate game days depending upon; the length of the session, the number of teams participating, and recognized holidays over the course of a session. The following holidays will be recognized: New Years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and the week between Christmas and New Years.
Game Schedule & Makeup Games
If a team is unable to play a scheduled game, the opposing team may choose to accept a 3-0 forfeit. If both teams agree to a make-up, they will be offered possible times from the facility management office. It will be the team managers or representatives responsibility to coordinate and select one of the available times.
Red Card Policy
A player or coach sent off in (or after) a game by a referee (red carded) will automatically be suspended from the next game in the session. In addition, a player will be banned from playing on any other team until the suspension has been served.
- A player or coach red carded for the offense of "foul and abusive language" will be suspended as outlined above.
- A player red carded for the offense of "persistent infraction of the rules after receiving a caution (yellow card) " will be suspended as outlined above.
- A player or coach red carded for the offense of "violent conduct" (including, but not limited to: spitting, threatening, continued rough play, etc.) will be suspended as outlined above and, in addition, will be suspended for one additional game and subject to further disciplinary action as decided by the facility management.
- A player or coach red carded for "assaulting an official"* will automatically be suspended from any further activities at Off The Wall Soccer. An "Assault on an Official" shall be defined as an attempt to commit a verbal or physical battery upon an official; and an act which is close to accomplishment shall be sufficient to constitute an assault upon an official. Local authorities will also be notified.
- Should the coach of a team be unable to control a player’s actions after a red card is issued, the coach will also be suspended as outlined above.
- A player accumulating three red cards over a one-year period will be subject to further disciplinary procedures.
"ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY" Anyone fighting will be ejected. Anyone threatening or stalking another member, staff, official or spectator will also be ejected, terminated and reported to the local authorities.
It is the responsibility of each player and the player's team representative to be aware of the total status of their players' infractions. Failure to comply may result in further disciplinary measures which may include suspension of the coach/rep. and forfeiture of games sanctioned player played in. (This includes use of illegal players - those not registered properly on the team roster.) Manager is responsible for confirming scheduled game times at least 24 hours prior to game. Web schedules are to be used as a reference. Changes may occur from time to time and the facility shall maintain the most current official game schedules.
Termination of Participation
The facility management reserves the right to terminate an individual's and team's participation at the facility for violation of the facility policies.
The opposing team will be awarded a 3-0 victory. NO RESCHEDULE WILL BE GIVEN. (See FORFEITURES)
Any team forfeiting 3 games during any one session will be subject to termination from the session
The facility has a limited first-aid kit. It shall be the responsibility of each adult team to maintain their own first-aid kit for treatment of their players.